Teen Titans GO X Teen TItans Crossover movie (WHY YOU SHOULD BUY)

Now you may or may not not know this but they have released a Teen Titan Go X Teen Titans crossover movie. Now you are asking yourself “Why Would I buy this”

The thing is the developers hinted that, if the movie does well, they will bring back the Original Teen Titan Animated Show.

So I IMPLORE you …if you a fan of the ORIGINAL Teen Titans animated show BUY THIS MOVIE Even if you do not care for Teen Titans Go.

I loved the original Teen Titans.

They can burn Teen Titans Go in a fire.
Hate the new show, and they totally ruined Teen Titans.

If the Crossover Movie does well they’ll bring back the old Teen Titans show…

They said if the TTG movie did well they’d bring back the old show. They’re stringing us along to continue making TTG a success.

So buy everything except the Teen Titans Go! Season DVDs?.. Focus only on the Movies with the old Teen Titans in them?..

If the DVDs that only have Teen Titans Go! are ignored the investors and Network will see Teen Titans Go! as unviable regardless of how popular the DVDs and Movies with the original Teen Titans are.

Infact the movies with the original Teen Titans being popular while the movies without them are ignored would only convince the investors that they should revive the original Teen Titans and scrap Teen Titans Go!..

Investors and Network owners care more about money than the desperate whims of directors and businessmen. The creators of Teen Titans Go! are only making their downfall happen quicker.

People like TTG?

1 Like