Technique: Glyph of Spectral Vulpine -> BoA

Odd little thing that I forgot to mention when it was introduced, but the Spectral Vulpine glyph recipe is soulbound and I just got this technique on a non-scribe. I know that any covenant can get it, as long as they do the Ardenweald calling, but it’s strange to see recipe drops that aren’t sellable or transferable. I don’t think we’ve had any since…cata? Maybe the legion rank 3s? Anyways, can this be BoE or at least BoA, please?

1 Like

It’s a fairly harmless bug that was introduced to fix another more serious bug. The glyph recipe is supposed to drop for Scribes doing an Ardenweald calling as you said, but it wasn’t dropping for anybody, and the only way they could get it to work was making it a chance to drop for everybody. So it is dropping more often than intended but most recipients can only vendor it so not as bad as it not being accessible at all.

They aren’t going to compound the issue by making all those excess drops now be useful.

1 Like

Once you finally learn it the dang thing seems like it drops from almost every calling bag.