<Team Rocket> LF Early Morning raiders

Team Rocket was founded at the start of Legion by a group of raiders that have played together for several years. Our mission was to create a relaxed atmosphere for players to experience raiding content without making this a second job. And we succeeded beautifully. We managed to find more success as the expansion went on as we built up our core and have managed to create an amazing community. We finished Antorus at 4/11M, without having to increase our hours or our scope of how we play this game. We are excited to continue this great momentum going into BFA!

We are currently 9/9H, 2/2H, 3/9M, 4/8M, 12/12H and 3/12M. We always make sure to get everyone a kill on any bosses that we get on farm in Mythic and even swap people in and out for progression. Our raid times are Saturday/Sunday 9am to noon est.

Currently only in need of dps for our main roster but all our welcome. We only ask that each raider comes to raid prepared with their proper food, potions and be willing to give 100% during all 3 hours. While we don’t stress out at clearing content we do want to make sure that we are maximizing our 6 hours of raiding. That’s really it for requirements, we don’t want to make this game a job so there are few out of raid requirements. The last thing I want for any of my raiders is too be stressed and burn out from this game.

You can contact Burntlettuce#1968 or any of the other officers that are online!

As always we are blasting off again!

Still currently looking for more fresh faces

Still looking for some more friends

Still looking for some more people, if interested hit us up!! We have only the dankest memes.

Are you awake at this time and looking for a weekend morning raiding guild? Send us a message if you are interested. We are looking for some Fresh faces.

still looking for some fresh meat to join the ranks

I am interested in Raiding but I just got back into WOW. I have a 110 Fury warrior I would level to the appropriate gear score then earn a spot ion the raid time if you let me. I am an old raider from the beginning of BC . My BT is Blood#1210

Bump for Mekkatorque and a sub 2% on Stormwall!

Still looking for some more!

Any room for a 403 hunter or 409 hpriest?

Mythic Grong dead! Still looking for more to join to fill in our roster!

Looking again for Eternal Palace.

Still looking for rdps to round out our roster for the new tier!

First boss of Mythic Dead, looking for more DPS for progression

Hey, 441 BM hunter looking to get back into raiding again on a weekly basis. Only 5/ 8 H experience atm and I haven’t raided on a consistent basis since Legion. I know it’s not appealing but if you want to take a flier and give me a trial, let me know. Bnet is Quail#11671 or in-game Bìgboned-Stormrage

Excellent, glad to hear it. Friend request has been sent.

Also bump for Mythic Blackwater being killed this past weekend! Still looking for a few more dps to round out our roster.

Bump-looking for more DPS for progression

3/8 mythic, looking for more DPS for progression

Looking for More to round out progression group

Looking for More to round out progression group–3/8 Mythic