<Team Røcket> Recruiting for DF, CE & Community Focused. Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST

About Us:
Team Røcket (US - Area 52) is a semi-hard-core, cutting-edge focused guild that formed at the beginning of Legion. We have substantially strengthened our raiding core with exceptional progression-minded players with the goal of getting CE every tier. Our core is a group of friends who have enjoyed raiding with each other for many tiers, and we’re all committed to having fun and playing to our highest potential in a respectful environment. Our current goal is CE and we would love to welcome you into our community as we gear up for another expansion and continue taking on the challenge of end-game content.

Dragonflight Raid Schedule:
Tuesday : 9:00 P.M - 12:00 A.M EST
Thursday: 9:00 P.M - 12:00 A.M EST

Recruitment Needs:
Must be Raid Ready

Immediate Recruitment Needs: DH, Warlock, Boomkin, Mage, Enhance and any Exceptional DPS - mainly ranged

What we provide:

1. Phials/Feasts for all our core raiders.
  2. Repairs during raid times.
  3. Very friendly and active environment/guild that talk and play games with each other not only in WoW but outside of the game as well.
  4. Your new home that will last all throughout Dragonflight and beyond.

What we expect:

1. 100% commitment. This means making raids on time, taking responsibility for deaths or mistakes, helping others, etc.
  2. Be prepared with raid consumables, study up on fights, and perform to the best of your ability.
  3. Most importantly, BE RESPECTFUL. Raiding can be stressful, but we’re all here to enjoy and improve our raid experience. Drama or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.

RECRUITMENT OFFICER A - BTAG: Decaf#11754 / Discord: Guuru#8271

I’m just here so i don’t get fined.

Gonna start raiding soon!

I’m just here so Fistzerkbek doesn’t get fined.

I’m here to fine Fistzerkbek .

Brotherkas made me do it!

You are a liar Fistzerbek!

Beep bop boop beep boop.

No lies your honor!

beep beep ima jeep

Not this again lol

yes, yes it is

Hiding again

u can never

Hey friends! We’re looking forward to hearing from you!

Love doing m+ and meeting new friends, come join!

Hey there! Can’t wait to meet you!

Hey me too!!

come meet your new friends

I always thought that the back of cars looked like a face