Team of 5 Looking for H Raiding Guild

Guild Name: Values
Server: Zul’Jin
Raid Time: Tuesday 11:00PM-2:00AM (EST) / Friday 11:00PM-2:00AM (EST)
We are currently 2/8M, And are seeking Ranged and Melee Dps.
All classes are currently being considered, Bonus points if you have a Tank OS/Heal OS.
We are a later night guild, With most of our members on in the evenings, We also do other events, Mythic pluses, Achiv nights, Alt nights.
We formed in Cata, And have been a close knit guild.
A part of what makes us so great is, our leadership refuses to let our guild die. With roster issues being such a huge issue for guilds this expansion, We continuously recruit to build our team and keep it well built.
We are Semi-Hardcore, We expect you to know how to play your class, And will let you know if you mess up. But if your struggling we will also offer you help to get better, We want to see everyone succeed at what they enjoy!
If this interests you please add me to bnet- Viidel#1232
Socials and Casuals are always welcome as well!

Hi I added you on bnet, mine is shadowdancer#1115 3/8M tues and wed 6 to 830 pacific (9 to 1130 eastern)

11/25/18 - updated specs, our Monk is a Tank first and a healer second; we are still currently looking.

Sunwell Hotel (US-Tichondrius) is a progression focused guild, where we unceasingly strive for exceptional execution and performance through which we maximize individual as well as raid potential, while providing a relaxed and drama free environment.

Who We Are:

We, here at Sunwell Hotel, have a progression oriented mindset which is ultimately aimed at clearing the current Mythic Content. We offer a stable leadership with experience as Officers/GMs in hardcore raiding guilds dating back to Vanilla and a raiding environment that ensures maximal progress; while maintaining a respectful, mature and enjoyable atmosphere.

What We Are Looking For:

We are looking for individuals with exceptional raiding skills, awareness, knowledge as well as previous Mythic/Heroic raiding experience. We are looking for Raiders that have competitive personalities, that strive to be the best they can be at their class, by eagerly going over logs pre and post raid to see where they can improve; as well as those who keep up with current theorycrafting and research/changes that is pertinent to their class. We are looking for individuals who are punctual and have impeccable raid attendance. Attendance is of paramount importance to us since we are aimed at clearing mythic content. In the event that We recruit you to out raid team, we are depending and expecting you to be able to make nearly 80%+ of our raids. Furthermore, we realize that successful progression not only requires punctuality and skill, but cooperation and communication. We are looking for individuals who share those values with us while maintaining positive, lighthearted and respectful attitudes.

Our Raiding Schedule:

• Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - 9:00pm to 12:00am EST

• All Raiders are expected to run Mythic + throughout the week.

Current Progress:

• 2/8M Uldir

• 8/8H Uldir

Our Current Needs:

• Tank - Low Need

• Healer - N/A

• Melee DPS - Low Need: Ret, DH, Enh

• Ranged DPS - High Need: Shadow Priest, Elemental, Warlock, Hunter

Any exceptional players who wish to apply to currently filled positions will be considered, as the Mythic Roster is competitive and adaptable

Contact Information:

You can reach out to us through Battle Tag:

• Asheer#12200

• Lwarner26#1354

• Muaythai#1622

• Ohhelloz on US-Tichondrius

Hi Melanthe!

When I read your post, I immediately felt you’d find a great home here. Progression wise we’re 8/8H and 1/8M, and ready to knock over a couple more Mythics this tier. Our focus is AotC each tier, but don’t mind dabbling in Mythics.

We also raid 2x, Tues/Thurs 8:00-10:30 EST.

I added you on Btag (Shtanky#1492), however will leave a TLDR about us:

• 12yr Adult guild. Stable, drama free.
  • Relaxed but focused raiding atmosphere.
  • Major emphasis on the social aspect. We run keys, play other games together, and even have annual guild reunions (we’ve had 9) where guildies drive/fly in to a central location and hang out for a week.

I’m sure the toughest part for you to find a home is fitting in the tanks, since most stable guilds are that way due to critical role stability. While we’re no exception in this regard, I’d like to chat more on Discord about that with you. A little flexibility on both sides can go a long way :slight_smile:

Greatly looking forward to chatting!
Shtanky

8/8H - AoTC tonight