Tea Garden Cherry Blossom Festival <Public RP Event, Cross-faction>

Only a couple days away! Exciting!

1 Like

Quick question, about how long does the event run? My husband and I both would like to attend but we don’t have a second system for him to log into so we’ll have to take turns logging in to attend.

1 Like

Officially, it will last 2 hours. But really, it’s until people decide to go home, which is usually later. lol

2 Likes

BUMP! EPIC EVENT ALERT! I REPEAT EPIC EVENT ALERT! <3 Event on the Official MG forum calendar <3

1 Like

The Tea Garden event is TONIGHT!!

Cross-faction and open to all who wish to attend. See you at the Arboretum, Jade Forest, Pandaria (WM off) at 8pm realm time!

:cherry_blossom::tea::cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Bumpie bump <3

Painter’s Circle is ready =)

WOW! What an incredible turn out this year!

A big thank you on behalf of the Om Nom Noodle staff to all of our collaborators who helped make this event possible.

And of course, thank you to everyone who came out to participate in this event with us. We hoped you had as much fun as we did.
:blush:

1 Like

:confetti_ball: This was a super fun evening. Thanks so much for inviting us and allowing Seasen to perform. It’s always an honor to be at these events.

1 Like

I’m so sorry I missed it. I pulled an all-nighter and ended up sleeping until about 5am this morning. >.<

UPDATED for 2022 event…

:cherry_blossom: :tea: :cherry_blossom:
EVENT: Tea Garden Cherry Blossom Festival < Public RP Event, Cross-faction >
WHEN: Thursday, April 7th at 8p realm time
WHERE: Arboretum, Jade Forest, Pandaria

Requirements:

1. Elixir of tongues (neutral event)
  2. Warmode off and NO Chromie Time

In celebration of spring’s arrival, Om Nom Noodles is hosting our 6th annual ‘Tea Garden Cherry Blossom Festival’ event for the general public, all factions welcome. The staff will present a traditional Pandaren tea ceremony while guests participate under the lovely, blooming Pandaren trees.

Celebrate the arrival of spring and Pandaren cherry blossom season with us!

Witness a traditional Pandaren tea ceremony. Enjoy festival foods and drinks as you make flower crowns, get your face painted, make crafts, play games, listen to festival music, and more! Fly kites on the breeze, paint the blooming landscape, and watch traditional performances.

This is a fun, open-invite, public event for all factions to simply enjoy together. So come relax, bring your kites and festival garb (if you wish), and enjoy the arrival of spring with us! :smiley:

:cherry_blossom: :tea: :cherry_blossom:

Event Discord Link (no spaces): https:// discord.gg/hcVZnG2p3K

4 Likes

This looks wholesome! I added it to a few discords as an event :slight_smile:

1 Like

One week away!! :cherry_blossom: :tea:

3 Likes

BUMP! Tomorrow is the day!! :cherry_blossom: :tea:

1 Like

Today is the DAY!! :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :tea: :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom:

See you all at the Arboretum, Jade Forest (WM OFF and NO Chromie time) at 8p realm time. Bring your elixirs of tongues and your favorite festival / spring clothes!

2 Likes