<TBMJ> 5/9H One Night Heroic Team Recruiting DPS/Heals

Hello Everyone!
<The Bad Mama Jamas> Sargeras- Alliance is currently recruiting for Battle for Dazar’alor

We are a small community based guild that is now creating a second Normal/Heroic pushing 1-night team! You will be lead by current AotC 3/9M Battle for Dazar’alor as well as 7/8M in Uldir! If you are interested below are our raid times and current recruiting requirements! If you don’t see your class on the list and want to apply anyways please do!

Past Tiers:
Uldir: 7/8M 8/8H (As a guild not as this new team)
Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9H 1/9M (Main Team)
Battle for Dazar’alor: 5/9H (Heroic Team)
Raiding Team Requirements:

We raid Thursday from 730-1030 PM EST for Normal/Heroic Progression.

We do understand emergencies and plans can happen which is perfectly fine if given notice in advance. Otherwise we ask that you can maintain a 75%+ attendance as is expected of everyone.

We will be requiring an ilvl of around of 375-380ish to do normal and heroic will be around 390ish.

We do use RCLootCouncil to distribute unwanted, tradeable gear to the raid.

Our trial process lasts 2 weeks in total. Cauldrons will be provided for the raid and with enough support eventually potions.

Doing a M+10 is not required but highly encouraged alot of our members push io in their spare time!

Recruitment Needs:

Any awesome DPS will always be considered!

Tanks: Closed! But guild is looking for another tank for M+ add me if you are interested!

Healers: Open!

Melee: Open!

Ranged: Open!

If you are interested please add me on bnet @bardrevolver#1441 or discord @Memes#2512

Additional cool things we do!
Friday Night Guild RBGs!
Mythic+ throught the entire week as well as Monday M+ madness for getting members their 10’s done for the week!

Bumping for easy heroic clearing hype!

Bumping for DPS recruitment!

Bumpitty Bump

Started officially today and cleared an easy 5 bosses while calling it early due to a tank being very sick. Message me on bnet if you wanna join up.