TBCC - I can't find the "show trivial quests" option

*** in regards to TBCC ***

Based on google searches, there is supposedly an option in the minimap menu that allows me to toggle the display of quest markers for low-level quests. “Level appropriate” quests still show markers above NPCs heads, but if an NPC offers a low-level quest, there doesn’t appear to be any option to show this aside from literally hovering over said NPC with mouse.

I have read in numerous posts that there is a “show trivial quests” option…somewhere in the minimap tracking option, but when I click the little magnifying glass option, I get these:

• Repair
  • Food & Drink
  • Ammunition
  • Reagents
  • Innkeeper
  • Flight Master
  • Battlemaster
  • Class Trainer
  • Profession Trainers
  • Auctioneer
  • Banker
  • Mailbox
  • None

I can’t find any mention of trivial quests from [Esc] → [Interface] → (I would expect in [Display], but I looked through everything at least once, thinking it was somewhere I didn’t find obvious).

I have disabled every addon (yeah, I use many) before looking for this elusive option to no avail.

I know the obvious step is “reset the ui” as outlined here:

I’m hoping there’s a less destructive way to fix this than slowly rebuilding my UI.

Retail feature.

1 Like

That crossed my mind…so there is technically and certifiably no option to display low-level quests (markers above NPC heads) available in the classic client?

(ignoring whether an addon may be able to make it happen)

Yeah, apparently that was added during WotLK. Questie can do it, but I don’t think there is a non-addon option available right now.

1 Like

Thank you…I muck around with my UI so much that I assume most things I can’t do are a result of…me. lol

1 Like

Me too. I remember that being an in-game option until you mentioned it. After browsing around, I was reminded that they added it to help out with the Loremaster achievement. I guess prior to that no one could imagine why you would want to go back and do old low-level quests :wink: