TBC? When?

Whats the ETA?

4 Likes

Tomorrow, my dad works at nintendo

12 Likes

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to making a draenei shaman!

2 Likes

Boring, honest answer – Blizzard has not announced they will EVER produce a TBC.

Many players think they will, and they made 1 survey asking players about TBC – which tells us that Blizzard is considering it.

But there is no official “it will happen”, much less a “when”.

6 Likes

Classic+ when?

6 Likes

Tbc Q3 2021

2 Likes

It’s essentially the same as Classic. Players kept asking, and we were never given any indication they would do it outside of meeting with some of the developers behind Nostalrius. Then it got announced. It’s very likely the same will happen with TBC, as the profit potential compared to the cost of producing it is astronomically skewed.

2 Likes

I look forward to a refreshed Classic with faction queues.

They’ll announce it at “blizzcon” and release next year.

1 Like

This is fake news. Blizzard sent surveys out on how players wanted the BC launch to be. If you have a brain you would know Blizzard intends to make TBC classic a thing.

2 Likes

Tbc can’t come soon enough for me. I don’t honk aq40 will be all that fun and idk if I can generate enough gold in my spare time to raid naxx effectively.

could see it as early as may of next year tbh.

What he said is the literal truth. There has been no official announcement about TBC.

With that said, I would say we’ll be in AQ for about four months. That means we’ll get Naxx around early November. So I’ll say TBC around Q2 2021.

1 Like

knowing blizzard about a year after shadowlands launch so some time in 2021.

I hope they learned and hire bettet staff to support tbc.

Hopefully 1 year after naxx we’ll get TBC.

I don’t want to rush Classic just because a few boomers are demanding they want TBC now.

Thanks for bumping this, maybe the more TBC threads on the front page the higher chance for TBCs early release. Man Classic has gotten boring, bring on an expansion that makes me actually use my brain please :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Depends really. If it gets announced and this years blizzcon then 2021 fall. If not, unfortunately we’re waiting till Summer of '22.

That is exactly what I’m expecting. We’re about a full year away from stepping through the dark portal, I believe.

1 Like

A while. AQ just announced. So There’s what? 6 months to Naxx? And then 8ish months after that? I can’t see them talking about releasing it for at least another year. If it happens at all.