TBC PvP guild has formed on Herod-Alliance

LF PvPers or PvP interested people. Especially Arena players of all ratings. Roll on Alliance Herod. Will be Premades, lots of world pvp, arena and some raiding.

Guild is up and running on Herod Alliance.
Pst anyone for invite. Doesnt matter what level you are as we take fresh rerolls on the server

Server: TBC Herod
Faction: Alliance
Guild: Dogs Playing Poker
Discord: discord.gg/z86spcpX9r

1 Like

I don’t like the guild name.

Then don’t join.

2 Likes

Don’t worry; I won’t.

Someone just breathed a sigh of relief.

3 Likes

Every guild I’m not in is at a tragic disadvantage.

It does if they can guarantee to,

1 Like

Real loss not having the 67 rogue lul

The entire PvP meta shapes around my gameplay. Just wait until I hit 70.

One man has the audacity to reshape the meta in the 1200 bracket. Rob Schneider is: The Rogue.

Face me and become one more of the forgotten I have left in my wake.

I’m on your server. One shot a 67 rogue?

Many blasphemers have come before you, and many will come after. Keep pushing. Every moment you move closer to your judgement. I don’t enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it’s just a chore, like any other. We can’t expect God to do all the work. That is why I am here.

I just imagine you in that Spongebob episode you trying to get in the salty spitoon but have to settle for weenie hut jr’s. “How tough are ya”?

Dude.

Watch out, she’s a lion.

2 Likes

Somebody must carry the burden of embodying the pinnacle, of carrying out God’s judgement. Do not worry. I am here. What greater reassurance can there be?

1 Like

LOL I dont have you on ignore. You are nothing to me

I honestly have no idea who you are nor do I care. Dont want to be in the guild dont join. But yeah classic was not vanilla and I boosted and guess what, i really dont care what you think of it Ive played wow since 2005. Already did my time in vanilla, the real thing.

I am saying it because I have zero clue who he is. He is of no importance to me.

I like it, I’m more of a cat person however.

1 Like

Cool I’ll make an alt there and join up. Sounds like fun

1 Like