Tbc level 19 twnk

will classic twinks become outdated in tbc? wondering if i should wait to make one

Level 39 twinks will change a bit due to the mount level decreasing. I suspect the 19 and 29 brackets will still be rather healthy. Blizzard did implement some restrictions on using TBC item enhancements on Vanilla items. While I appreciated using them for my alts when leveling, I suspect they’ll cause a bit of a ruckus in PvP.

Make one now … get it to at least Rank 3 (if playing the 19 or 29 bracket).

Twinks won’t be ‘outdated’, particularly if you utilize your twinks as tradeskill alts (as I do).

TBC enchants have some impact on the 29 bracket, since some quest rewards have an item level above 35, meaning that TBC enchants can be used on these items.

The 19 bracket is still a Hunter/Rogue/Priest fest in TBC. Horde Warriors get better with access to Belfadin BoFreedom, Alliance get low-level totems but that’s pretty ~meh~ at 19.

Tbc is the golden age of twinking. Leg enchants are super powerful, and an epic level 29 ring is added to the SM loot table, Deadman’s Hand

7 Likes

I wouldn’t say so, 19, 29 and 39 are the big twink brackets from what I remember, in TBC.

1 Like

This is true. But when level 30 mounts came out, the 30-39 bracket changed significantly.

1 Like

lvl30 mounts were 2.4.3 or 3.0? I don’t remember and if the mount level was lvl30 in 2.4.3 only they might restrict it to last phase but no idea.

It was late during TBC. I kinda want to say 3.0, but it sounds like we’re getting it now.

I was never much of a twink player. Never made one and don’t have any desire to.

That said, I see the appeal and a ton of people love it. I’m all for it if that’s what they love.
I do feel like twinking was inherently a bad thing to the game because it felt to me as though players would do this to gain an extremely obvious unfair advantage over legitimate players in the level bracket that just wanted to dive into some pvp. I’ve seen 19 twinks capable of withstanding an entire 10 man wsg team and come out victorious. To me this feels unfair and would be like allowing a level 60 to play in the level 10-19 bracket.

Alas, this is not the discussion and I respect that a lot of people love twinking for various reasons.

In answer to your question - as someone else mentioned - the level 30-39 bracket may see some change in that mounting is available early if blizzard decides to implement it - though as someone else pointed out this was a later patch.
The earlier brackets’ only real change is that some classes play a little differently due to the different talent trees and how some skills were moved around on the talent trees.

1 Like

This never happened in WoW. Never ever. Don’t know what you’re talking about. Nothing to see, here. Move along.

3 Likes

So just like nax raiders 1 shotting non-raiders? Those non-raiders just wanted to dive into some pvp but the mean lvl 60 twinks bullied them!!!111

Gear based game is gear based, who knew? :thinking:

Play chess if you can’t handle some gear disparity.

3 Likes

Toxic.
As I said, I have nothing against twinking - I was just sharing my personal bias along with answering the question.

Thanks for… your thoughts though?
Either way, have a good day.

2 Likes

Crappy response is a crappy response. Who knew?

How is that toxic? Chess is balanced, gear based mmo’s are not. Sharing your thoughts…yeah you’re complaining about gear disparity at low levels without acknowledging that the exact same thing happens at lvl 60.

1 Like

Depends what server.

All throughout Classic, Arugal has had barely any twinks,I believe there was enough on Horde and Alliance for almost 2 full WSG matches. A bit of a let down.

Not just the mounts at 30. TBC enchants required level 35, making the 39 bracket extremely active. Rogues with mongoose and casters with full spell damage gear was sick.

That seems to be half the draw of WoW for some people. Gank 6v2 in wPvP… sweat for the best gear for current phase… spam engi, consumes, premades, even flasks

1 Like

Do we get fat-kid mounts at Level 30 in Patch 2.4.3?

That certainly would change my plans to raise my Level 29s to Level 49 when TBC launches.

It’s not a crappy response. It is a true statement. You may not agree with him but it added a lot to the discussion. Isn’t that what a forum like this is about?

1 Like

just twink at max lv