TBC is coming let's gooo

https://twitter.com/TipsOutBaby/status/1243655666511646720

no pvp vendors on retail? we got tbc!

3 Likes

Is this why its almost april and we havent seen a shadowlands alpha?

BC was fun because it was the first, but I just wish they’d make retail better.

15 Likes

People are excited for arena but its mainly gonna be this:

2s will be: sub rogue/frost mage, sl/sl lock/resto druid, resto druid/warrior, resto druid/hunter, resto/rogue

3s will be: rmp, double sl/sl lock/destro druid, rogue/lock/druid

4 Likes

Remember that you could queue 2+ healers? You forgot the best comp…Sl/disc/rdruid. Loses to absolutely nothing. :crazy_face:

Sv/sl/disc drain for days baby

oh yes that reminds me hunter/disc priest/resto druid. Where the hunter just spams that sting that drains mana on enemy healer while the priest chases enemy healer spamming mana burn, shielding/prayer of mending while the druid keeps everyone up with hots and clone rotations.

Never played resto druid before and a buddy let me log into his resto druid that had s2/s3 gear and I was winning 1800 rated games as that comp. I have NEVER healed until that point and was a hardstuck 1500 rogue back then.

That was also a disgusting comp in its own right. I admittedly got this Vanquisher title during the very first tourney realm that blizzard ever had running SL/Disc/Rdruid. Definitely some good times, but the overall skill of the player base was surely at an all time low lmao

Imagine if TBC came out during this quarantine

1 Like

cant wait to make a mace spec arms warrior or combat rogue with stun proccing maces :100: or sl/sl lock and 1v2 my way to 2k+

People were listing threes comps and I immediately thought of fives. Double SL/SL lock, hunter, double disc. Two mana drains, viper sting, and one priest mana burning.

Hmmmm sounds fishy :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah TBC was fun 12 yrs ago

It’s going to be nothing but SL SL/rdruids/harp rogues

Pass. Make retail great again

11 Likes

hard pass 4 real

give me good retail content. dividing the community…bleh

4 Likes

If someone could setup an altoholic intervention so I could just get one classic toon to 60 that’d be great.

Waiting for wrath more than anything.

8 Likes

Yeah, this. Played every expansion. Much rather just have Shadowlands have very good class design / gameplay than relive content I played when I was a sophomore in high school.

4 Likes

Nah, there are more good classes than that. You’re forgetting hunters, warriors, mages, discs, etc. Don’t really think the class variety is all that different than now lol

What I will say though is the arena matches had the potential to be way longer, esp 2s. I’m excited for BC but I can see arenas potentially being a snooze fest even though I’m generally looking forward to them.

Also gotta say I have a hard time trusting them with retail now. Kinda glad they are doing this on the side.

Your dreaming this. I’d also want for shadowlands to be insane and have the potential of fun that the game once had in MOP/before, but the chances of it? Not very high…
So having TBC eventually become a thing at some point is very nice to know.

If shadowlands ends up being even in the same ballpark of bad that BFA was, you’d be crazy not to roll on classic TBC for pvp

There were many dumb things about TBC, but what expansion didn’t have some idiotic things to it? Difference is that in TBC you don’t have to grind artifacts, essences, corruptions & you get a gear vendor.

exactly

TBC will be cool but still not something that i feel will kill retail arena.