TBC Guild Bank

I have my guild made as well.

1 Like

If it’s not in the beta, I’d be a little surprised if it’s there at launch. I’ve no clue why they wouldn’t include it though. Seems like a giant oversight.

1 Like

#randomchanges

2 Likes

It’s not a change. Guild banks weren’t introduced until Zul’Aman.

Blizz couldn’t code in a fkn keyring for an entire year and you guys think you’re getting a gbank?

LMFAO

10 Likes

I’m sure you’re right. I just thought we were past the #nochanges thing. Gating outstanding QoL additions like a guild bank simply because that’s how it was done in the original game doesn’t make any sense, at least to me.

The reason it may or may not be in is simply due to Blizzard incometence. There is literally no legitimate reason for the gbank to not be in the game.

3 Likes

Hopefully they add it, but as of now its not looking good.

Yeah, it really doesn’t make sense for to not add it on pre patch, let alone on launch. Spent too much time adding MTX to the game, rather than adding content that was already in the game.

They said TBC would be at Patch 2.4. Guild banks came with 2.3 so it’s reasonable to expect them. It really begs the question of what they actually meant when they said patch 2.4 if the QoL improvements from 2.3 and beyond aren’t there.

It makes sense if the goal is to provide an authentic TBC experience. I don’t really care on this one either way, but the goal is not to make the game as convenient as possible. That’s retail. And they have to draw the line somewhere.

I’m no changes. The thing to know is I’m not actually against that change though. That’s a good change. I’m against changes because blizzard is going to change what they want. Not what we want them to change. Look at arena now. No changes is about preventing blizzard from turning classic in to retail

1 Like

Its 2.4.3 base. We still have phases. That means not everything in 2.4.3 will be in at launch.

Right, but what does “2.4.3 base” mean? Leveling changes, guild banks, weapon skill, faction discounts? What’s in and what’s out?

#randomchanges

1 Like

Apparently not if the guild banks aren’t in. It just means it’s the most updated version of the client. Blizzard still decides what to include.

There’s been someone in the beta discussion forum trying to get an answer on this also. Haven’t gotten a response in a few weeks.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/guild-banks/942915

@Blizzard Can we get an answer please!

Don’t know why this is so hard for Blizzard to answer.

Silence is also speech. Their silence on guild banks, almost guaranteed that it isn’t in, and won’t be in for launch.

It’s one of those things with near universal support, so if it WAS coming, they’d just say so for an easy win.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.