TBC Classic Auction House needs to be fixed asap

This has to be the biggest complaint I hear among the people every single day. Unless you log on at 3am it’s unusable. It takes about a minute to buy a single scroll during prime-time hours. Forget about listing anything for sale, when there are 46 pages of Greater Planar essence that have to load before I can get a price and start listing at a rate of 1 auction per 2 minutes, well at least until I get about 11 auctions in and need to reload and restart the process.

2 Likes

On Faerlina, the auction house seems to work fine outside of pre-raid time (roughly 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM server time). During this time, the time it takes to do anything (load pages from a search, post auctions, cancel auctions) is increased by a lot even when I’m sitting in the much less populated Thunder Bluff.

Not to say that this shouldn’t be addressed, but just pointing out that it’s not like this on every server.

What addon you are using to post auctions?

I have the same experience, I’m getting rate limited a lot when posting items, and it can take quite a while to scan pages. I really hope they’re considering the retail AH for wrath.

1 Like