[TBC] Arcane Mage

First of all, I am not posting on my Mage because I don’t want to create drama in case anyone from my guild sees this or anything like that.

Second, I genuinely love Arcane . . . but I have been considering potentially rerolling to Fire . . . I am wondering if some people could potentially provide some insight into this choice. I guess it is more based on “what would you do in this situation?”

So for both 25 and 10 Mans I have next to 0 Mana Support. Innervate (when our Resto Druid is in group) is out of the question. Our priest mainly rolls Disc. The only bit I have is a Resto Shammy—but Tide isn’t used really in any reliable way.

Our Kill Times on certain fights is incredibly long. Not all, but Gruuls has been particularly long. ~7-8 mins for kills.

I preform well on Huntsman, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, and Illhoof. I drop a bit on Curator (since it is immune to Arcane and all). Aran, Prince, and Gruul are where I drop off a decent bit. Netherspite and Nightbane are okay.

Regardless, I am often pretty mana starved and I am always having to constantly conserve more and more on later fights.

To top it off in 10 Mans I don’t have a Boomie or an Ele Sham in the group either. In Gruuls sometimes I am with Boomie/Ele but with our strat and random spread, I don’t always benefit from the buffs.

Given my situation should I just recollection Fire? I’m decently geared, but with the complete lack of support it’s just a little bit frustrating. I don’t think people in my guild really know/care how much of a benefit the mana support can be. Which, my guild is lovely and I don’t want to cause waves or anything so it’s not something I get too upset about.