<TBA> | Alliance | Semi-Hardcore | 10/10, 1/1| Filling Last Raid Team Spots

| NA Alliance PVP | CST | 10/10 1/1| Semi-Hardcore

Few spots left for caster DPS and a good Fury!

Raid Schedule
Tues/Weds, 7:30-11 pm CST. (8:30-12ST/est)
Raid Philosophy/Info
-Small tight-knit group. We won’t be one of these awful mega guilds with hundreds of members and attempting to manage multiple raid groups. We find that leads to unnecessary drama and favoritism. You often find the GM and officers in one raid and they constantly poach the better geared players from the other groups and leave those groups as the “B Team”
-Each player will be expected to play correctly, to their fullest, and bring proper consumes. Those who arent prepared, are lazy or make the same mistakes over and over, are not welcome and will be replaced at any time.
-Raiders will be held accountable for attendance, performance, and attitude; with a hardcore-guild level of skill requirement. However, we will not be competing for records, realm firsts, or driving past the planned 2/3 nights a week of raids to down content, as there is no reason to burnout. The goal is to play steadily and kill bosses cleanly and have a good time.
-Loot Council will be the method of distribution. The council will consist of all of the class leaders, who will also form the officer core. The factors that will go into decisions will be as follows: attendance, performance, preperation, and willingness to contribute out of raids. The last includes: consumes, gearing of newer RAIDERS and participation in guild activities outside of raiding. Loot will be distributed in the manner to most efficiently benefit the guild.
-One of each meme-spec will be allowed, as there is no content hard enough in vanilla to make it an issue. This includes: Ret, Feral(tank), Boomkin and Spriest.

Your Leadership
-We have many years of full vanilla raiding and PVP ranking experience on multiple servers.
-I have not brought a clique of friends or officers with me. I will be picking them based on personal character, experience and dedication. I will not allow loot council to become an elitist group of friends. There will be no preferential treatment, only merit.
-So far we have Rogue, Warrior, Priest, Mage and Hunter class leads. tHEYare excellent and friendly players willing to help raiders learn.

Who Should Join
-We currently have a need for H Pally, and Mage to finish out our core going into BWL. Exceptional players of any class will be considered and backups are welcome!
-Potential Officers/Class Leads (Must have experience and character), Raid Core (People with experience but not interested in leadership) and social/noobs. All will be
welcome, but if you want a raid spot, you will be expected to learn to perform up to standards through the leveling process. Class Leads will be there to help.
-People interested in community and enjoying the raids without drama.

Private Message me or reach out in game for more information/recruitment

2 Likes

Bump to the top!

bump for the best guild <3

Bump :slight_smile:

Back to the top!

Bump for TBA!

Back to the top! Need healers/casters!

kills Ragnaros the same day we get douses. That deserves a bump :slight_smile:

Back to the top!

forever

Need our last few spots filled!

Back to the top!

bump for the best guild NA

Recruitment opened for a few spots!

Thinking of transferring from Herod. Do you need any more mages?

We have need of one, yes.

Back up! Still need mage/H Pally for the main raid team!

Hi, I play a mage and I am looking for a guild that does pve/pvp well. This post sounds like a match. Mind I ask more questions in game?

Please do.