Tauren Guilds?

Are there any tauren tribes or tauren themed guilds out there or is there anyone that wishes to make one? I don’t see them too often.

3 Likes

Yes, but the only one that comes to mind for me at this time would at this time would be The Stonewind Tribe, The Stonewind Tribe - Guild Summary (worldofwarcraft.com) They are quite a kind and gentle bunch that from what I’ve seen always express great compassion and care to others, while also upholding Tauren centered Lore, and hosting Tauren tribal focused events. But I am unsure if they are still active or not, I also recommend looking over this Horde guild directory to help aid you in your search to! :sparkling_heart: :bookmark: Comprehensive Guide to Moon Guard Horde Guilds - Moon Guard - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) If I think of any others, I will let you know, I hope you have a great day! :sparkles:

Edited: Updated info, thank you Jabtrah :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Moo cows don’t have guilds anymore, its more of an cattle now days

1 Like

The Tauren Tribe I know is around is the Suntotem Tribe lead by Algrubel Suntotem. Here’s their thread, The Suntotem Tribe Forum Thread.

Far as I know, Eagletotem and Stonewind Tribe are either inactive or dead.

4 Likes

Ah, thank you for correcting me, I had to go and double check and you’re defs right about the Eagle Totem tribe, as it looks like they only have one member left. The Stonewind I’m not sure on, but you’d defs know better than me :sparkles:

3 Likes

I’ll take a look thanks everyone!

3 Likes

If not, my Tauren is in Thunder Bluff mostly looking for other Tauren to interact with.

4 Likes

Its Always Sunny in Stormwind

1 Like

The Suntotem are genuinely great! Highly recommended!

2 Likes