Tauren + Draenei =

If they had a child together, would it be a hairy Draenei or Furless, blue skinned Tauren?

3 Likes

Either of those outcomes would be horrifying.

11 Likes

It would look like Sully from Monsters Inc

11 Likes

I think they’re too genetically dissimilar to procreate.

1 Like

I should create this beautiful creature myself

3 Likes

That didn’t stop Orcs and Draenei being from two completely different planets. And if Me’dan were canon again, it be 3 different species from 3 different planets sharing astonishingly the same number of chromosomes…

1 Like

Theyd be Tranei.

2 Likes

A blue tauren with a tentacle mane and beard. He gets to keep the tauren dance though.

Horrifying…

9 Likes

Despite all this its the head fin thing that grabs my attention the most.

Its would be the birth of the Donken , the donkey master race who uses Gerbilians as slaves

1 Like

I would play one in a heartbeat! Though… I’m guessing Mike Wazowski is the offspring of an orc and a beach ball.

:cookie:

1 Like

My dear friends, i was short on time, but i have created what I believe the offspring of a tauren and a draenei would appear like, behold.

8 Likes

There is a point where we needed to stop and we have clearly passed it, but let’s keep going and see what happens.

Keep going? How about an orc and a Tauren?

https: //cdn. discordapp. com/attachments/452127311894937623/533490986022600714/1536942987610.png

I’d like to hope it’d be physically impossible, but considering a half-human, quarter-orc, quarter-draenei exists in canon, this is probably possible.

what about a human and a tauren?

7 Likes

That is definitely not ok.

1 Like

It is a gift of the earth mother

1 Like

/Buries it alive

I’m sure the earth mother won’t mind staying with her child a while longer.