Tattooes for All

What are you talking about? I already have a tattoo right here, see?

…oh right…fur.

:face_exhaling:

Yea, it would be nice and scars…

And speaking of tattoos. Going to get another and have a full selve done on my right arm…and then I am banned from getting any more… per husband… he’s saying 2 full sleeves a leg a full back and half my chest is enough lol

Put it on your tail…oh wait

blizzard makes fun of us for that one too :pensive: woe to us downtrodden tailless folk.

The tatts for Dark Irons look like they were designed and implemented in a total of about 36 minutes. They’re lame.

You’re giving them way too much credit.

1 Like

Tell him what’s important isn’t if its enough; what’s important is you still have another leg and half your chest to go.

I wish lol

Do you want tramp stamps?

Because this is how you get tramp stamps.

I actually have a list of suggestions for tattoos and markings for each race.

Goblin soot comes from handclaw, Blood/Void Elf concepts come from their respective threads.

1 Like

I mean unless he likes coloring book as wife sure. Thankfully mine doesn’t have tattoos and I don’t plan do get tattoos , and I’m making sure to teach my kid never to get a tatoo

Yeah… tattoos…

Proceeds to clank together mechanical arms.

tatoos are ugly and make people look ugly

All races should have some kind of tattoo, either race or class specific if possible. I’d have quite a few on my alts if they did that.

well ur a panda so ur opinion dont count

And your mog is low tier, so your opinion don’t count when it comes to customization.

XD JK man.

wts nightborne ink

Can always tattoos or warpaint something you can equip in the shirt slot as well.

Yes!

Frankenstein stitching markings for undead please!

:man_zombie: :woman_zombie:

I want a butterfly on my lower back