Taste for blood still bugged

3/3 Taste for blood talent in warriors arms spec is still bugged. A 21 second rend window (with rend glyph) should give you 3 taste for blood procs. Every other rend you cast will not have 3 overpowers in its 21 second window as of right now on WOTLK classic. The tooltip states clearly you have 100% chance to proc taste for blood on rend tick (rend will tick 1 second after you apply it). The tooltip also states that this ability/proc cannot occur more than once every six seconds. You can very easily reproduce this bug on any target dummy/mob.

Please just fix this and us warriors will forgive you for never fixing t5 2 set to this very day on classic.

2 Likes

Just want to bump this and confirm that it is happening to me as well.

1 Like

We’re testing a hotfix for Taste for Blood talent to improve its timing.

This change should make Rank 3 of the talent trigger every 6 seconds, instead of sometimes taking 9 seconds to trigger. Other ranks have the same change, but aren’t guaranteed to happen, and so are less noticeable.

We’re expecting to apply it to the live game early next week.

5 Likes

honestly its about time, kind of pathetic these kind of bugs just stick around while you instantly hotfix the fiery weapon nonsense…

2 Likes

Any update on when it will go live yet?

Around now and next year.
With Blizzard expect a few weeks from blue post if they dont specify the date

Please fix arcane stability for arcane mages. It working with missile barrage procs!!!

1 Like

That’s actually a nerf and incorrect for lesser ranks. If I have 2/3 taste for blood, and I have a 66% chance to proc overpower per rend tick, if Overpower doesn’t proc on the first tick of rend, I have a 66% chance to proc an overpower on the 2nd tick (3 seconds later), and so forth until it procs. The 6 second cool down applied to all ranks is NOT SUPPOSED TO APPLY until you get an overpower proc. For 1/3 or 2/3 taste for blood, you have the stated % chance to obtain an overpower proc every 3 second rend tick (including the initial tick). ONCE you get a proc, THEN the 6 second cool down applies.

The way this “hotfix” is working (more like a hot nerf) is that if you have 2/3 taste for blood, and overpower doesn’t tick on the first rend, IT LOCKS YOU OUT FOR 6 SECONDS.

PLEASE FIX THIS MASSIVE BUG!!!