Tanking 4 echos on alt

Wanting to farm echos on my alt pally I’ve neglected to just try out full verse build (this hpal is 5% verse and I’m sick of dying in any stun)

He’s been 2300-2400 lfg destro no brains rogues who won’t do can’t think for themselves unless told what to do and manage to still mess it up (rogue trinkets opening coil then dies in ta shadow fury taking two darksoul bolts while I’m feared with cloak still up)

These 2400 rat rogue destros I’ve seen actually make these mages who blink behind pillars and get one shot stunned look good.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen worse players ever ever ever ever, that are 2400+ I actually would think they are just learning PvP.

So here’s the thing, rather than que with these players Imma just be quen with anyone who’s 2k cr who maybe wants some games/rating. If you wanna voice sure, if not… cool it’s whatever. I randomly signed up to a LFG “1800cr war DH lfg heals” and it was a quick 5 wins 500 echos and was 10x more enjoyable than trying to heal a destro rogue mage brain. Even in voice, I literally tell these destros wall wall walll at 70% the dudes reaction time is so haggard he walls at 20%, gets bombed and dies. I laugh and leave, what more can be done for some destro brain who couldn’t even follow a repeated command that it took him 3-4 seconds to locate his wall keybind on his keyboard.

Seasons a joke, the games a joke, the only players that think it isn’t are the rogue destros and mages cuz it’s the only season they’ve ever felt like someone

If you think you can manage being decent at ur class but more importantly A MAN WITH COMMON SENSE watch out for me in lfg I actually wanna try some Meele cleave and it any comp I can just spite destro every go and run then we can all go over and sit on them, laughing. I bring the strats you just listen :wink:

Here’s the thing boys. You can’t win every game in bfa, BUT you can choose to not cloak/trinket/wall and die because you don’t know what destro locks are capable at this point in the season.

2 Likes

What’s your thoughts on pherix the mage?

Going forward Following bfa, I expect that mage having a hard time breaking 2k.

1 Like

Now you’re sounding like Petkick.

2 Likes

Nah this is petkick

Me: lol that lock missed every cs and we still almost lose
Petkick: O

Me: Ill run big sac vs this
Petkick: O

Me: sick ques
Petkick: ganna go make food

From my experience he usually responds with the letter O or he’s going to make food soon.

1 Like

Oh, I just said that because he told Pherix that Tuesday night lol

1 Like

Oh lol. Yeah I mean anyone who actually understands the game knows that kids Just abusing busted mage mechanics.

It’s kinda sad to see someone play mage lock mw 16 hours a day for six months only to be at the skill level of someone playing a mage for a week.

The kid has awareness/game knowledge of a 1800 player. Good for him for trying to get rank 1 the only shot he’ll ever have, but thinking that rank 1 will mean anything Or prove he’s a great mage after all Literally makes me die laughing

Did you not see the clip of me trying rmpal with him and he wasted double blinks and tanked like 6 or 7 dark soul bolts because he had no mobility? I have the clip saved if u want it lol

1 Like

I would love it!

1 Like

Well, looks like I’m out.

3 Likes

How very 19th century of you :triumph:

Now you’re DEFINITELY not getting my OnlyFans :unamused:

Show the clip the it can boost me

i think its hilarious u kids talking sht about petkick. u wouldnt say this sht to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes .

7 Likes

this is true. petkick is a cool dude. I love his spooky gameplay, mans a legend.

1 Like

Petkick is much more talkative with the enemy team, lol.