Tank/Heals looking for a Raiding guild

Hey all like the title says, i can fill those roles and id like to find a chill guild to call home!

wrong monk this is the main one sorry

What level of raiding are you shooting for and what level of experience do you already have with raiding (if any)?

I’m doing a secondary raid group for my guild that will be pushing normal and may move up to heroic once group gets more experience. If this sounds like something that may interest you i can discuss with after i get off work

Note: don’t worry if not super experienced in raid. I love to help people learn.

im looking to do heroic as im not sure i can commit to a mythic push atm. i have several AOTC, gotten without push groups. i have raided in every tier since vanilla.

Ok, I can’t guarantee how soon that group will be going into heroic, there’s quite a few brand new raiders in that group that are still learning things. Our core heroic team is pretty much full on tank/heals right now to my knowledge as well. If you’d like to talk in game about it feel free to whisper me. If this doesn’t sound like something you’d be interested in, I may be able to direct you to some other people to talk to that may not look @ the forums

Terrible Few is a cool guild as far as I know, so hell yeah! If you can join them do it! Hand of Algalon is looking for a tank/heal for Weekday raid going into Dragonflight so if interested let us know!

Snorunt! The Hand of Algalon weekday raid team runs 3pm-6pm every Tu/Th/Mo. We finished week 1 of Season 4 with 10/10N normal and 8/10H in Fated CN. We move on the Fated SoD. We can use a tank or a healer.

Out of curiosity, does that second group need heals?

Got a HPal main/Prot secondary and I’d love to get in with a group again.

If that answer’s yes! — what are your raid times?

I’m all about transparency with this kind of stuff.

Gonna be honest, right now secondary group kind of in air. This is kind of a weird season with the fated raids. We have just been getting everyone together on our Tues/Sun nights for fated. I still have the time blocked off for our Fri/Sat raid team but we’ve mainly been using for M+ since most of the people that were showing up to it are just coming for fated now.

As for roles, some of our key players run multiple specs and swap around to what’s needed based on who shows up. I think we have 3-4 healers on the regular but 1-2 of those also run tank/dps characters as well if too many of one role show up. I’m one of the tanks but also run arms/fury when required.

Right now our main focus was just to knock out normal fated to get everyone the slime cat, we also did what heroic we could in the time frame but we may need to have an IL restrict on that depending on tuning. CN wasn’t too bad but can’t vouch for SoD or Sephulcher yet in regards to heroic.

secondary team times are Fri/Sat 8:30-10:30 PM (EST/EDT)
primary team times are Tues/Sun 8:30-10:30 PM (EST/EDT)

If you wanna speak to me more about it feel free to message me in game, I’ll be on ~ 5:30pm eastern today provided no servers at work go up in flames today

1 Like

Zal is correct!