Tank/Healer Dungeon Bonus Bag

Just here to get some clarification on requirements for a bonus bag to drop because I recently tanked a UK in a full group of 5 and the healer and I did not receive a bag. I’m more curious than anything if there are certain criteria that need to be met for the bags to drop. If anyone has any insight on this it would be really helpful! Thank you and I hope you’re enjoying your time in wrath!

Thought it was heroics only.

Negative, tank and healer ive been with have been getting them for normal UK.

Did you complete the full dungeon? It spawns after you kill the last boss.

we completed the entire dungeon, we did have a level 73 in our group but I don’t think that would effect anything

Hmm I wish I could help but beyond that I don’t know the specifics. It has worked everytime for the tanks and heals i’ve been with. Not doing anything special, just running UK like normal.

It’ll be hard to answer because we don’t know the algorithm (nor should we probably), but some theories… maybe…

Sometimes healers won’t get the bag if they dps too much. I guess it confuses it into thinking we are a dps not a healer so… maybe you didn’t take enough damage or you di d too much dps and confused it so it thought you were a dps and not a tank?

Also possible they changed things… I have not done a dungeon since this morning.

I started off as dps and switched to tank inside the dungeon and did not receive the bag

So maybe a check at the time of entry is a part of the algorithm.

That is probably the kicker, to prevent dps players swapping to tank spec and taking some damage in order to get the bonus bag.

that actually makes sense because I believe my role at the time was set as dmg but I didn’t know and now that I think about it the healer was playing ret spec before we went into the dungeon so maybe they entered as a dps role and swapped after entering?

2 Likes

they should make the mounts BOE so we can sell them

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.