TANK/DPS LF Mythic guild for DF!

I’m looking to get back into mythic raiding for dragon flight, I’ve kind of taken a break from it this expansion outside of castle nathria where I got 6/10 M when it was current before my guild disbanded.

I’m willing to play just about anything I just really want to get back into mythic raiding, I normally tank but I’m open to switching to DPS.

I’m available most days / times with a preference for evenings. I’m always looking to improve and get better and hoping I can find a home that fosters that sort of growth.

I’m always down to do m+ as well.

Feel free to leave your info and I’ll contact you ASAP.

1 Like

Hey Murdagon!

We might be what you are looking for. Here is our info:

Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
7-10pm PST/ 8-11pm MST/ 9pm-12am CST / 10pm-1am EST

Redacted is a Cutting Edge focused guild with the goal of ranking 500~ US in the first tier of Dragonflight. Improving tier after tier.

Want to know what our raid environment is like? Check out the stream. https://twitch.tv/HawteyTV

What makes us different? 3 things.

1. Values based approach. Performance AND Personality.
  2. Strong leadership. Proactive regarding issues.
  3. Mutual Respect / Genuine Relationship.

We raid 9 hours a week and play countless hours outside of that. We play other games but maintain a competitive focus in WoW. Our raid time we want to be enjoyable AND productive.

We also have a great raid leader:

| Raider Leader / Coach: Hawtey |
Main Tank / Multi-Classer
5x Cutting Edge and competed at top 50 US he brings a lot of top end wow raiding experience.

All info is in discord. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Hawtey#9337 Discord | Hawti#11644 BNET
Discord - discord.gg/zHCkAQ5aaa

We are looking for an enh shaman and a mage of any type for our CE focused team. I’ll put our guild info below and if you’re interested in our guild, drop a line to Serl.

Hey Murd,

If you can do T,W,TH from 8pm-11pm EST add me on Bnet to chat; Pezek#1832

Thanks,
Pez

Good evening!
BiOL is always looking for long term raiders, so if the hours below match up and we sound interesting feel free to poke me on discord and we can chat

Hey, I’m happy to take a look at your old CN logs. 2 Day team here, 10/10H 4/10M on the first fated week. Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. on A-Proudmoore. Feel free to give me a btag add for more info -
Conzeula#1172

[H][US][Dalaran] Recruiting for Season 4 and Dragonflight! - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello Murdagon!

I would love for you to join my team!

Progression: We were 3/11 M, but now we are reforming.

Our History: We are reforming on Dalaran for a better server culture and are excited to have a Stranger Things themed guild!

What we offer:

• Mythic +

• Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities

• Guild repairs

• Potentially PvP nights in the future

Battle Group (Stormstrike): Andorhal · Anetheron · Archimonde · Black Dragonflight · Dalaran · Dalvengyr · Dentarg · Duskwood

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+ ideally) (but – real life comes first, we get that!)

• A willingness to work collaboratively and take feedback to improve

Current Needs (for Mythic Team): Tank, Healers (2), and DPS

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:

Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)

IngloriousBastardos is looking for people interested in doing Mythic + and raiding and PVP.

We like to keep things fun and relaxed regardless of what we are doing. We are friends and teammates first. We like to progress and grow but we are also family oriented, and know we all have a life outside of the game. We are an 18+ guild.

If you are Interested please message Zanaria at

Discord- Shamshieldz #4137
Bnet- DireRaven#1545628

Hey there! Our guild recently lost one of our main tanks so if you’re still looking then we’d be interested in chatting with you about a spot. I’ll leave our info below but feel free to hit us up if you think we’re a fit. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We ended SFO prog at 11/11H & 3/11M before we took our break and we now focus on building our team for the rest of season 4 & Dragonflight. For fated raid progress we are at 9/10H CN & 10/10H SoD. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Btag: GingerHeals#11438