Tank/DPS LF Chill M+/AOTC

Hiya,

I am a Tank main (dps on the side) looking for a chill guild/group that runs m+ on the regular and possibly (not required) raids at least to AOTC. Currently myself AOTC and 3/9 M.

Please hit me up on discord if there is any interest or have any additional questions.

Thanks and have a good one.

Discord: chompz

1 Like

Hey Chompz, You sound like a good fit for us. We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. I sent you a friend request but here is alittle more about our guild

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 9/9H AOTC
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H AOTC

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Hey there! If you’d be interested in a dps or flex role, we’d love to chat more with you to see if it’s a fit! While we have no tank slots open at the moment, there’s always a chance one can open in the future, and if so then we prioritize those in-guild before hitting up the forums for any healer/tank role. I’ll leave a TLDR & our more detailed info below, hit me up if you’d like to chat more! :wave:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

We have an active Mythic+ group, and routinely achieve AOTC each tier. Our details are below and I will reach out to you on Discord (fintem).

Hi. RoastedQuail US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active and casual AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, Achievements, and spamming Discord with otter memes. Aside from otter spam, we also have an active #LFG channel on our Discord to help connect players for groups and general mayhem.

Though our members range in age from late teens to approaching pension, our average player is in their 30s. We understand the need to balance WoW and IRL. You will never catch flack for prioritizing real life over WoW.

Schedule:
Primary Raid, Heroic: Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST. We are currently 9/9N Aberrus, and 8/9H Aberrus. Open to established raiders and by invitation at the moment.
Learning Raid: Saturday 8-10 EST. This is intended for alts (practicing alt roles and new specs), gearing up low iLvl mains, or learning new content. All Welcome.
Mythic+ Madness: Monday evenings is for mythic madness (We gather in the Hangout, divide randomly into groups based on role, and run keys. No experience necessary, social keys). Beyond that, keys are run throughout the week. Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wants to achieve KSM and push keys does, without needing to PUG. Monday evenings are social keys. Throughout the week, interested players push higher keys, currently running 16-20+ keys.

Looking for: Newer, veteran, and returning players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome. All roles and specs. We value player enjoyment over meta specs. For Mythic+, run what you love. We have members running keys at varying levels (+2 – 20s and beyond) all week long. For Learning Raid, all are welcome. For Heroic Raid, by invitation only at the moment.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and we can chat. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just come chill with us in Discord, or join our cross-realm In-Game Community, check out raid or keys, wreck some mobs, and have fun.

Hey Chompz,

Lets chat

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression
1/9 M ATSC 9/9H ATSC

Needs
Healers: R Druid
Dps: Mage, Balance Druid, Enh Sham, DK, Dev/Aug Evoker, Warrior
1 Tank

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite

Hello! I am the guild leader of Insatiable Hunger an Area-52 guild. We are a very newly formed guild looking for more people to be able to do some raids at the end of this tier and hopefully have a solid team for the start of Season 3. Currently, we only do keys and are looking to be able to be a very social guild with a promising future.
We are currently looking for all roles so please feel free to join.

We are looking at raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 pm EST but that may change depending on when we have a team and when would be a good time for everyone involved. We are also looking at Friday and Saturday raids at the same time.

If you are interested please join our discord at discord.gg/FPAF6qCTAf or private message me at Syloz on discord as well or feel free to reply to this post. Even if you are not on Area 52 please feel free to join!

Thank you for your time and hope you have a wonderful day!

If you would like to play DPS we could use a strong DK!

NRG - Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: DH/Rogue
-Healer: CLOSED
-Tanks: CLOSED

Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.

Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US

You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983