Tank/Dps Healing

Any reason tank and dps healing is so high? Topping charts before healers with none of the healer draw backs.

Meanwhile healers fighting for their lives to survive in this damn near one shot meta.

1 Like

Several of the tank specs are more than a little overtuned, unfortunately, and I hope that they’re brought back in line because there’s really nothing less enjoyable than a raid boss of a bear.

Which ones? I haven’t seen any tank besides Guardian do anything remotely noteworthy.

Well for Tank they take 60% increased damage so they gotta heal non stop just so they don’t flop over. They get chunked for 300k heal it back. So healing will seem high. Not to mention they are kinda forced into taking more Healing in talents to compensate for taking more damage.

Want Tanks to heal less then remove the increased damage they take.

If I don’t heal for 15mil a BG then I’m just not viable.

As for Dps they could lose most of their healing as they don’t have any penalty. They should be focused on Dps.

What healer drawbacks you speak of?

I also would like to add that more and more people opting to use the Tank ring for the 80k Absorb in BGs. It’s a thing of beauty and not hard to attain so seeing it pretty frequently now. Which will add even more healing since it’s pretty effective and BiS at the moment over Honor gear.

So while we want to point fingers at problems realize what else is going on. Just an FYI.