Tank/DPS and DPS lf guild

Hey yo, me and a buddy are looking to transfer back to Thrall and join a raiding guild. Looking for a guild that plans to at least get Ahead of the Curve but would like a guild that plans to push into mythic after aotc. CE is not required as we are more laid back just enjoy raiding every week. Looking for no more than 3 nights with 3 hours a night for raids. Preferably a weeknight guild but available from 7pm -midnight est pretty much every day.

We already have aotc on our dps chars but do not mind joining a guild still working on heroic bosses if the fit is good and you can progress. I play hunter (MM this tier) and my friend would like to tank on his druid but can dps as warlock.

If you think your guild is a good fit reach out to me on discord zaran1703#9790

We have room for both of you as mm and warlock we’re the imposters we raid tue thur 830 pm to 1130 pm EST we also do mythic plus and pvp if this sounds good to you join our community and we can work on getting you home with no ship leaks

Hi Karzule - I added you on discord (botato#1634). I’m an officer with Dismantled on Thrall and would like to talk to you about what you and your friend are looking for to see if we are a good fit for you if you have not found a home already.

Thanks!