Tank(Any Class) LF guild

Hello everyone, I’m a long time player looking for a home for dragonflight.

I’ve been playing the game for around 15 years and have raided on and off throughout my time playing, I’m looking for a guild that is looking to achieve AOTC and step into mythic.

I’ve mainly been tanking throughout my time playing the game and prefer to stick with that role, I’m really looking for a place where I can grow as a player and get better at the game.

I look forward to hearing from you all, I’ll get back to you asap!

I AM WILLING TO PLAY ANY TANK CLASS, NOT JUST DK!

Hope everyone is enjoying dragonflight

How is every one doing?

bump it up

new bump here!

bumparoo lets go

new bump here

lets go peeps!

bumping til i find something

Hey Atinnicus,

If you’re still looking around, I’d love the opportunity to have a quick discussion with you in Discord. Feel free to message me whenever.

Zozz#0329

new bump friends

Hello there! We are looking for a DK DPS. Please take a look and let me know!

late night bump

good morning all

still looking friends

Hi! Neanderthralls on Thrall would love to meet you! We are looking for a DK dps to join us in raiding on Mondays and Thursdays 9:30pm-12a server 0Eastern)! We have gotten AOTC nearly every raid since Shadowlands and are very active in M+ with nearly everyone in our guild getting KSM while others push for KSH! I would love to chat with you! please reach out to me on bnet at Candycane#11904 or discord at Bandycane#5055!

Raids out, lets go.

Heyo,

I run on Area 52, my second tank just decided to swap to dps and looking for a replacement. We run Fri/Sat 7-10 PST and will be pushing mythic asap and hope to eventually get CE this xpac. My disc is Broadsword0486#7243. Let me know if you want to chat