Tank w/ multiple toons LF guild

Hey yall,
I am in the market for a new guild. I currently have a few tanks (BDK, Prot Pally, and VDH) with decent gear. I have 3/10 Heroic CN experience and would love to fill a tanking role for raids and knock out M+ on nights off.

BDK:
warcraftlogs.c om/character/id/50151867

Prot Pally:
warcraftlogs.c om/character/id/50112001

Not the greatest but im a team player and always looking for ways to improve.

1 Like

Hi Kyneto!

Aura is looking to fill out it’s roster for heroic CN and mythic +'s! We’d love to be a home for you! We are a fun goofy bunch. Check out our website or hit me up on disc or bnet. Or check out our website: aurathrall dot guildtag dot com

Hi,
I was looking over your website and it said you guys are looking for dps, and i was wondering if this is accurate? I didnt see any disc info on the site

We raid on Friday from 8PM Server to 11PM Server and Saturday from 10PM server to 1AM server. If you’re willing to talk, my Battle Net tag is YoungGunnzz#1848. We are 4/10 Heroic and have a few peeps willing to run M+ everyday.

Willing to DPS for the right group

Hi Kyneto,

We have a tank spot opening up in our raid, and I was wondering if you’d like to come to our raid this Friday to see if we’re a good fit for you. We are 9/10H and raid Fri/Sat 10pm-12am EST. We always need more key tanks.

You can get a hold of me on Discord at Annora#0420, or BNet Annora#1484.

how’s it going - i’m tang the gm of phury we raid tues/weds/thurs 10pm-1am est we are 1/10m and 10/10h hit me up if interested tang#1917

yo are you still looking for a home ??
Send me a message on discord SilentStorm#9584

Hey there, Kyneto! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:

<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Ally to Horde, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.

Schedule [all times are EST]

Raid: Wednesday/Thurs 8pm-11pm

Mythic Plus: Everyday

Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Discord: [RoscoeStache#1797], Jacob [nunndathunda#1677], or myself [LexNichole#3745] to learn more.

Thank you!

Any guilds out there need a tank? Would love to start raiding again, and raid times around 7-10 est would be perfect!

Hey, Kyneto, The Malcontent is currently recruiting a tank for our mythic roster. We’re 10/10H 2/10M. We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST with an optional heroic raid on Wed @ 6pm PST. Would love to have you tag along and see if it’s a good fit!
Contact @ Vaevictis#11390