Tank Specific Player Looking for Early/Mid Day Raid Team

Hey, Muojin the monk here back at you with another recruitment post! I have been raiding since the end of BC and tanking since Wrath of the Lich King. I got into serious raiding at the end of MoP with Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar. Since then, I have been pushing harder content. In Warlords I was Mythic raiding up until 12/13M in HFC. In Legion I was in the top 5 for parsing on my Guardian Druid. Though I have recently picked up responsibilities and now have less time to raid with my own Guild team I used to lead. I am looking for a home to push progression content, though I am on a random schedule. As a Tank I understand my position when it comes to ever being late or not able to make it and how it halts progression. What I am looking for is a raid team that is at least clearing Heroic each week and looking to start Mythic or a team in Mythic I can join into. Current progression is 7/8H though that is due to terrible pugs and me being focused on RBG and M+.

What I bring to the table is a positive attitude and a great understanding of raid mechanics and socialization. Currently my Brewmaster Monk is 374 though I can play any tank except a Prot Paladin because I don’t believe in them. I am looking for raid times between 12-6:30PM Eastern Time.

Thank you for reading this message, and I hope to see your posts and interviews. On a side note, yes I can also DPS. I am not a lover of DPS but I can do just about anything when it comes to assisting with a team.