Tank REROLL LF guild season 4 onward

Hi everyone, looking to reroll and relevel here.

Looking for a chill guild to raid with and hang with in season 4 going forward into the war within!

Looking to play any of the tank classes with a preference for the plate tanks.

My goal is mainly AOTC but i’d be willing to do mythic as well, I havent done much mythic raiding since the start of shadowlands but I’m down to do it if you group I end up with is down to do it.

guilds that group up and do mythic plus its great as well, I don’t do a lot of m+ cause I hate pugging it but love to do it in a group.

I’m available most days and times, I’ll let you know if your times work or not!

1 Like

Hey Anrius, me and some buddies just re-founded a guild and were looking for some dedicated people to form a raid team and do m+ with, its been a slow process looking for people so far but were making some progress and would love to add you to our roster!
If you are interested reach out!
my disc is themoomanz

Giving it a bump!

Hey there! I wanted to ask real quick if you’re only looking for a main tank role, or if you’re open to off-specing dps? Moving into a main tank role may not be entirely off the table, but we’ve recently gained 2 new tanks (one completely new to us, and one who’s been with us but is re-rolling tank this tier), but we’d love to have someone else open to tanking as well just in case things don’t work out, or someone continuously calls out.
I’d love to explain more but I don’t wanna waste your time, I understand tank roles can be a bit difficult to find a home for. :heart:

If you’re interested in chatting, please hit me up on bnet! I’ll leave our copy-paste below as well, thanks for reading and I really hope you find a good fit! :grin:

For a very brief TLDR: Casual/Mid-core raiding, 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 4/9M Amirdrassil.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

We were 9/9H & 4/9M ATDH before our raid break. in season 4 we’re looking to just do Norm & Heroic for the rewards, Mythic will resume in TWW!

We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 9/9H & 4/9M! - Tues/Weds 7:30-10:30 EST | Recruiting DPS for S4!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hello from Paragon.
We are looking for raiders for S4 and TWW for Heroic and Mythic. Check out our post here <Paragøn> [Area52] 6/9M - T/Th 8-11 EST - Recruiting For S4 & TWW * Tank needed

Hello Anrius. We seem like a good fit, give us a shout!

Guild: Muffin
Server: Zul’jin
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)
Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

Recruitment Needs for S4 & TWW:
Open to all but preference for dps with tank/healer offspec

A bit about us …
We are a semi-casual, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs.

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of Wow – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our community. We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, and political beliefs – but we are tolerant and respectful of each other. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree not to agree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Neb: Nebakenezer#5035

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Neb: Nebakenezer#1502