Tank player LF a raiding and mythic + guild

I’m just trying to find a fun group to play with interested in progression not necisarrily ce if we get it we get it more interested in a raid team that wants to keep pushing towards a common goal.

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 3/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 3/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 9/10H SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 7/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hi there,
I realize that you are Horde, but figure I would suggest our guild in case you would consider Alliance. Our guild consist of a small group of core friends that have been playing for years together. We prioritize WoW over other games, so while small we usually have most of us online each evening. We work together to get KSM on our toons and help each other out where we can.
Here is our main post, good luck on your search!
[A]KSM, AotC Wed/Sun 9-11pm - Stormrage - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

We aren’t a CE guild, but we do have 2 raid teams. One is primarily AOTC (the Sunday night team) and we have another that pushes a little into mythic. However, the environment is extremely social and active and if you’re looking for cool people to play wow with check us out!

I’ll post the guild spam below. You can contact the GM (Taru, his info is below), or me personally if you want! (Kalanii#1116 on bnet or Kalanii#9911 on discord)

MYTHICC is the superior choice for your next raid environment. We enjoy raiding frequently, either current progression or going back to the older stuff just to have fun. When we’re not raiding, we hang out in the Discord or pal around in dungeons. Here’s some more information about our guild and what we have to offer potential raiders:

Raid Teams
Currently, we have 2 raid teams, De Other Raid and Swipe Left. During trial periods, we ask that trials make themselves available to their specific raid team. Raiding schedules are posted on the website.

Trial Periods
Trial length is determined by reclear content versus extended progression. Typically, a trial period can last 1-2 weeks, totaling 2-4 raids nights. However, during extended progression, trial periods are much shorter. You will be contacted by the raid leader or a team officer whether you passed trial. RCLootCouncil may or may not be used.

Raider Requirements and Add-ons
We require every raider, even on optional nights, to have the knowledge required to both perform in their class and execute mechanics properly. We understand people make mistakes, but we do not tolerate repeated failure. We expect our mythic raiders to have extensive knowledge of the current tier and have suitable character alternatives if their class is performing sub-optimally.

Before joining us, you should be familiar with these required add-ons:

• ExorsusRaidTools
  • DeadlyBossMods
  • SimulationCraft and Raidbots
  • WeakAuras
  • RCLootCouncil

What about if I’m not raiding? The guild has a rank, Keystone Dream Squad, for members who prefer dungeon content over raid. These members have the same daily perks as raiders! Check out our website for current RIO requirements, perks, and events!

What are your next steps? If you’re interested in joining the guild, head on over to http://www.mythiccmalganis.com/ and fill out a short application. You can also DM Taru Discord at: Tarugala#9878

Hey!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post, we are looking for a few more due to folks quitting WoW. Recently, both of our tanks have said they are willing to flex other specs/characters if we want to open up to looking for tanks (full disclosure- I’m one of them, the other is a prot pally). We’re currently 7/10H and hitting up Fatescribe progression tonight.

Hey Loki, I’m Jolly the recruitment officer for Elysium [A] Stormrage-US. We are a 2 day weekend raiding guild looking for more players for Mythic. We’re 10/10 heroic 1/10 M ythic, and do weekly M+ with most of our community being KSM. Raid nights are Friday-Saturday 7pm-10pm est. Let me know if you want to learn more or have a chat. My btag is: Jollywalrus#1140

Hello Loki would love to message you in discord if you are still looking for a guild! FJR#6867

Skeptic Gaming on Illidan is now recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Sanctum of Domination! We are currently a brand new guild looking to fill our roster and grow our community. We are old friends and players just returning to the game and looking to build a long-lasting and stable home for raiders friends and casuals and most importantly to build a community that will last a lifetime. We have several players with previous/current Mythic experience. We are a Horde guild that has a long history of raiding dating back to Naxxramas in Wrath of the Lich King.

Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am Server time

Paid transfers will be discussed during the interview. Let us know how we can help! We would love to have you!