Tank or Healer looking for forever home

Hey all, i took this tier off and id really like to find a home, looking to do normal or heroic raids and m+, but id really love to just find good chill friends.

2 Likes

Hello. I’m currently recruiting for my new guild on Horde Area - 52 called Folkvangr.
The guild is super chill. Once we get a full roster we want to raid Normal and Heroic in Drangoflight and Fated raids if we get enough people. Our schedules are Tues/Thurs 7pm to 10pm Server time.

If you’re interested let me know you can message me on discord Hel#0760 or in-game on my main character Lilacla.

Hello there Snorunt, I have spots avaiable on my 1x/week AOTC focused team. I’ll drop the guild info below and if the time frame works out for you, i’d love to chat.

Hey there! Our guild needs one more healer to finish off our healer core for the rest of season 4 & Dragonflight! We’re taking this season pretty chill but we’ll be back pushing mythic come Dragonflight so if you’re interested in a guild that does some laid back mythic prog feel free to hit us up, we’d love to chat with you! I’ll leave our copy-paste below but good luck on your search either way. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We ended SFO prog at 11/11H & 3/11M before we took our break and we now focus on building our team for the rest of season 4 & Dragonflight. For fated raid progress we are at 9/10H CN & 10/10H SoD. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Welcome Back!
Enshadowed-US Thrall is recruiting for Season 4 and more importantly - Dragonflight.

OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL [H]

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Current Raid Progression: for 9.2: 11/11H AOTC

Contact Info: Bnet - Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer (moved to US Stormreaver back in Mop) We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point but mostly focused on rebuilding a strong raid team for the upcoming expansion and attaining AOTC every patch.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING

•Honestly? -Raiders who want to push content and are consistent at working on their gear, playing during off raid days (no raid loggers) - which means running keys with the guild and ohter ways to gear.

• Healers - resto shaman and resto druid would be amazing

• DPS - class is not important though we are done a rogue, ww monk and dk

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little pugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content you can have a home here.

Are you an “altoholic” (we have tons of those), no problem.~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game. We would love to have more friends to add to our family!

Want to know more! Just ask us!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey there. If you haven’t found anything yet I’d like to chat. Please hit me up on Discord. Darryl_TTD#8725