Tank Looking For Raiding

Hello,
Currently looking for a raiding team somewhere in the range of 2 nights a week. (Tues/wed pref). Currently have access to…
447(66HoA)-Bear tank that can flex to resto or boomkin
430(57HoA)-Brewmaster monk
430(56HoA)-Prot paladin

Currently have 3/8M experience. And had many pulls on Ashvane.
Please reply here.

If you can raid Friday & Saturday our weekend team is looking for a tank. 4/8M working on Orgozoa. Add me if you’d like to chat Karma#12379

Hello Jeradbellows, I’m with Synchronous who is currently 3/8M and recruiting DPS for our progression team and to push high keys. Raid nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 EST. If you are interested in hearing more about us, add me on discord (Lustfuls#5972). I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey Jeradbellows! :slight_smile:

In Other News on Stormrage-US is recruiting!

We pride ourselves on having a welcoming, friendly, laid-back atmosphere, while still being able to progress.

The classes we are currently looking for include: tank: any; healer: paladin, shaman, or discipline priest; melee: paladin, demon hunter, rogue, warrior or monk, and ranged - warlock, mage, hunter, shaman or boomkin!

However, we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players!

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 8:00pm - 11:00pm server time. Wednesday is an optional heroic night, but we do have most raiders coming, and fully clear in around 2 hours. Thursday and Sunday are mythic raids.

Our progression in Eternal Palace is 4/8 Mythic, and 8/8 Heroic. We are working on Mythic Orgozoa, and have had her to 65%.

Our progression in Battle of Dazar’Alor was 9/9 Heroic and 5/9 Mythic. In Crucible of Storms we were 2/2 Heroic.

Our progression in Uldir was 8/8 Normal, and 8/8 Heroic, and 4/8 Mythic.

We also accept casual players of all levels.

We use personal loot and a RCLootCouncil loot system, and we offer discord for all members, in which we do require a working microphone in case you need to ever call out for something raid related. We use cauldrons for flasks in the raid, and provide vantus runes when needed.

We have a lot of members active in M+ of all levels all week also.

If you are interested in applying or would like more information feel free to add Zahliah#1647 to talk some more about In Other News!

Hi Jeradbellows, Our guild has been desperately lf some tanks/dps. Our main tank has had some RL family matters of late that he must attend to, and can’t be there for our raids, This past week our GM cancelled our progression raids, because we had no tanks for our run. Some guildies have tanks as alts. that they use for our weekend runs for N EP, but they can’t run our heroic run, and our GM hates pugging anyone unless she personally knows them. Currently, we are in EP N 7/8, H 5/8. “Unbroken Alliance” is a large casual progressive, w/ many members that are age 50+, besides younger adults. Our raid days are (Prog.) T/W 8-10 pm and Sat/Sun 8-10 pm (GM’s choice-can be alt., achieve, or prog. continuation run). We use Vent 3.08 (some guildies had problems w/ their systems when we used Discord or in-game chat, so we went back to Vent), food, flasks (if we have the mats), and repairs provided. This guild doesn’t ever bench or sit out people for raids. We don’t believe in that crap. We work on the fight til we master it, no matter how long it may take. Many of the progression raiders are geared 430s-450. We are NOT a normal/heroic guild. We do want to dabble in some mythic raiding, but w/ losses of past tanks and now a current one having to leave for RL issues, it’s held us back from getting to where we could be right now. Besides raiding, our GM absolutely loves doing KEYs. She will schedule them whenever she logs online depending on who has what key, and if someone needs a key, she will get one for them. She also needs just 2M things for the “insane” title. It will suit her, because she is insane. We also have our mount, pet, and trans-mog hounds. We also have a few members that dabble in pvp (not arenas). If we sound like a good fit for you, then just IM me in-game (alts-Aznaa, Janellewitch, Robinsmeow, Bixbite) for either more info/invite. Hope to have you w/ us!

<Illicit> an Alliance Raiding Guild on Proudmoore and we are looking for more Raiders.

Our Heroic Team raids Tues/Thurs 6pm-9pm Server Time (PACIFIC). Currently 8/8 Heroic, AOTC. We currently are in need of one (1) Off/main Tank. We have one tank that we have had all xpac, and hes great, just havent been able to find him a perm partner.

We also Raid on Fri/Sat from 7:30 - 10:30 PST (server time) for our new Mythic progression team, currently 3/8 and will get Ashvane down this week. Looking for skilled DPS to round out our 8.3 Roster.

We do require that our Raiders have viable offspecs, hit certain raid benchmarks, maintain attendance (or if you have to miss you communicate), while maintaining a drama free, easy to work with environment.

The Mythic Team is based off of performance, logs, and composition, but we are always looking at skilled players.

Illicit offers PVP nights, Achieve/Mog runs, a boosted Discord Server with Raidbot no wait simming. We provide raid consumables, and normally everyone pitches in and helps with farming party’s throughout the patch.

We started on Horde and moved to Alliance for better raiding atmosphere, we are a pretty close knit group. This is as much a raid team as a WoW family, the guild offers much more than just raiding, we all know whats going on in our lives, and we often times talk about much more than just WoW.

We are also looking to expand our M+ community. Particularly Tanks.

Starlord#13835 is my battletag to add me. My name is Quick, and I am one of the founding members and an Officer of the guild Please come and take a ride on the Illicit side of WOW. I am really looking forward to hearing from you.