Tank Looking for home for Shadowlands

Times: M-Th 7pm-11pm cst
Class/Spec: Paladin/monk or dk
Faction: Horde/Ally ( the one that is most towards what im looking will be the one i will go with )
Cleared: 12/12H
Discord Xpiredyogurt#7036

Interested for Shadowlands

My main objective is to tank and i will be probably maining either a dk/monk or paladin. Not gonna be forced to a covenant i will pick my own.
What i mean by community is a place i can log and feel home like one of those rare guilds that are fun to be like guilds back in Lich King. A place you are happy to log right after work and do stuff with the people you like and enjoy.
Main goal will be enjoy the expansion with such guild and tank N/H/M raids and venture together into M+ etc. with a NO bs attitude and no rage. Just plain fun and good times.
At the moment i would like something establish not interested in rebuilds or new guilds

Hump day bump

What up Azaryel,

Crimson Brotherhood is always looking to add quality people to our community. We’re an adult guild (mostly in our 30s) that want to sit down and have fun downing bosses. We are active in Mythic+, doing all ranges of keys to help out and gear our mains, and we are getting into raiding this week (we are going through the process of building a raid team and working on cohesiveness headed into shadowlands). We have member that enjoy all facets of the game. We aim to have that old school guild setting from back in the days where it was guild first and everyone was willing to contribute to everyone else. We’re in the business of having a good time. Not raging or drama. Disclaimer we are a newer guild but are actively adding new people every day to build up the community. We hope to hear from you if this is something you are interested.

cheers,
Azshul (Bigkatbruh#1326)

bump it up on Thursday

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 7/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MNT. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Still looking for that perfect home

Hey there, I know you stated you like to give alliance a go, but make the right decision and stay horde :wink: here’s our info for you!

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 5%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Happy Friday.

good evening folks. still looking

Happy Saturday folks.

Cereal Killers are forming SL heroic and CE teams, PS: We’re a brand new guild

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

< Nerds With Attitude >[A]-Stormrage We’re a New Guild With experiennced AOTC players looking to fill our raid team currently need 1 Healer 1 Tank & Range DPS Fridays & saturdays 9-11:30 PM

Bnet Thugnificent#11223
Discord Thugnificent#2056