Tank Looking For Guild [Guild Found TY]

Hi, I’m a multi-spec tank looking for a mythic raiding guild.

Presently I main a Brewmaster Monk whom is 7/10M CN
I’ve also tanked late part of EP Aotc, Nya 8/12M, HFC and on back to MoP.
I have two of them one for covenant differences.

I also have in the waiting one Protection Warrior and Paladin.
Willing to Transfer. Can provide logs upon request.

I am looking for a positive minded team of mythic raiders to join who’s aim is to clear as much content as possible in 9.1 and further. I also run keys as well. I am down to commit just about 100% of the raid times usually regardless of what day it is. I’m more a night oriented raider so anytime between 3pm til 3am hopefully not a full 12 hrs lol.
It’s rare that I miss a raid as I have no life. :slight_smile:

(I kept this post short and sweet but I can elaborate if needed).

Hey Nosympathy would love to chat with ya here is some info on us

The Foundry Is a Hardcore weekday Mythic progression guild on the server US-Area52.

Our History:
We are a reformed guild from BFA (Top 300 US) with the goal of pushing cutting edge content as efficiently as possible in the upcoming 9.1 patch. Our players are competitive and motivated, always looking to improve themselves and everyone else. We raid 2 days a week 6 Hrs total and we use our time very well. We understand that everyone has different personalities but we all come together to raid in a non toxic environment that promotes healthy competition and rewards those who excel at their roles.

What we offer:

• A stable roster and constructive raid environment

• Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups

• Guild repairs and consumables

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism

• Strong leadership with years of CE raiding experience

• A community where you can grow as a player as well as have fun and make friends

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+)

• Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role

• Mature attitude and able to take/give constructive criticism

• Willing to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self- improvement

• Players that are okay with sitting on certain boss fights when needed

Current Needs: Open to all specs and classes

Raid Times:
Wed | 9:00PM – 12:00AM EST
Thur | 9:00PM – 12:00AM EST

For more information, add the following Battle Tags:

GM: Fleet#1643-Bnet (Notdead#0891-Discord)
Officer: Batu#1301-Bnet

Hey!! Colorblind, a raid team in Seraph Guild on Mal’ganis is looking for a tank! We have a lot of laughs and fun all while killing bosses. Check us out: [H] <Seraph> Mal'ganis 2 day/week CE Team 6/10H SoD

Hello From Nerve! We are a 10/10 Mythic Guild on alliance Emerald Dream and we are a 2 Night Guild that raids Tues/Thurs from 8pm-12pm EST . We would love to Have you for our team and to push for another CE in 9.1! if interested can reach me via discord
Discord : Atlien#1442

Heyo Nosy, holler at me on Discord sometime!

Hey Nosy,

[H - Area 52] Close Enough (9/10M) is a two day raiding guild looking for a tank to push strong into 9.1! You being multi spec is awesome! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST. We’d love to chat with you about possibly joining, as you seem like a great fit.

Check out our forum post/application !

Hi Nosympathy, Beyond Reasonable Clout was formed at the beginning of Shadowlands with the goal of becoming a strong CE guild. Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

With Castle Nathria being our first tier and starting late our goal was to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE in 9.1. We reached 8/10 and are now ready to step into Sanctum of Domination and see how fast we can get CE. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

We feel our raiders should be able to have fun playing the game and not constantly farming, to help with that, we provide all consumables except damage potions.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 8/10M CN

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

*Tank: Brewmaster

• Healers: Rsham, disc
  • Dps: Any Dps, with preference for Moonkin, DK, Ele sham, Warrior.
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

Starlight Crusade of Illidan is a newly formed semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our focus is to progress through heroic and into mythic with the end goal of getting CE by the end of the tier (9.1). The current founding members all have mythic experience and are looking to push for CE with this tier. We are also looking to develop more groups for our mythic plus teams and to push keys on off nights.

What to Expect:
An adult (18+) only guild that is looking to make friends and push end game content. We aim to have a chill environment with people that parse at or above the 80th percentile that welcomes anyone trying to better themselves. Members are to be expected to take input where needed to help improve.

On a more personal note, I would like to see what you have log wise. On top of that would be most interested in the prot warrior. All depends on what you like to play the most and are most comfortable on.

Raid Times:
Raid times are 8pm-11pm Server time, Friday and Saturday

Contact info:

GM/raid lead
-Bnet: Tiburse#11518
-IGN: Cóhi
-Discord: Tiburse#5743

Recruitment/Social officer
-Bnet: lupinestudy#1505
-IGN: Biran
-Discord: werewolfstudy#2227