Tank Looking for a Fresh Start!

I am returning to the game after being away since early in Cataclysm. I spent my time on Kirin Tor in a close-knit guild with great people and a progressive raid team. All of my friends on that server have unfortunately moved on. I was primarily a Warrior tank and raid leader during that time, and I am looking for a new place to call home. I am looking to find both an Alliance Server and a Horde server to start preparing for Shadowlands.

I aim to make tanking my primary role as I did back in my raiding days. I am looking to recapture that close-knit group spirit that I had in those days on a server with a stable economy and active players. I’d love to hear more about your guild and the server you play on. I intend to spend the next several months settling in and preparing for Shadowlands.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey there! Our guild is very close and almost like family, I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:

<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] to learn more.
Thank you!

Howdy Daith! Crimson Brotherhood is always looking for quality people to join our community! We do tons of content and would add a great tank and raid leader to our family for some solid shadowlands dungeons and raids! Check us out! [H] <Crimson Brotherhood> a home for returners, raiders, and Mythic+ - #2 by Bigkatbruh-garona

Hey Daith,

I’m the GM of <Dusk to Dawn>, a new, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. I am building a team of mythic quality players who don’t take themselves too seriously. Our goal is to clear at least 75% of Mythic every tier while maintaining a relaxed environment and shorter raid schedule. I feel like so many guilds these days are nothing more than a raid team, hardly talking or playing together outside of raid times. I don’t want that. My focus is putting together a roster consisting of nothing more than the raiders so that people can form close bonds and actually care about their fellow raiders. I want people who care more about playing together than what the progression is. If the hours work for you, I would love to chat more!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Farm night will be either Monday or Wednesday

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

I’ll throw my hat in, err… fusses with her horns for a moment…anyway!

I’m the GM for Remnant of the Fallen, a quiet, friendly place on Earthen Ring…which is also fairly quiet…

But we have grown quite a bit lately! I know we have several who are interested in some casual raiding, and we could definitely use another tank at some point! We don’t have a set time yet because we’re still getting enough together to be consistent, but we hope to achieve that by the time Shadowlands comes along!

So if you’d like to help us build up and be a part of a welcoming, friendly place, give me a shout! Or pm! Or whatever!

Gnomesftw#1868 btag or #3645 on discord.

PS: ER is a rp server, but that is absolutely not required or expected!