Tank LF Team

I consider myself to be a Simi-Hardcore Level tank.
I am mainly looking for a M+ Team, but seeing as raiding is required for Bis Trinkets… Raiding is on the table.
As I stated I consider myself to be a Simi-Hardcore Tank, I’ve had Multi-AOTC and Mythic Kills. With Multi 20+ Keys…
I’m Mainly looking for a Team to push some content at a Hardcore Level.
I main Prot Pal, but am Versed in Warrior and DH as well.
Discord: MENN#2564

Hey Divine!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Divine Esports - Alliance - Stormrage

We are an active raiding/mythic+ guild that is rebuilding a fresh roster with a new mindset as we approach Dragonflight! Our core has had numerous mid-tier mythic progressions since early BFA and is looking to take it a step up from casual progression.

We are looking for players interested in semi-serious mythic raiding and high mythic+ keys.

1. 100% AOTC every tier and push mythic progression at a serious but fun level.
  2. Pushing mythic+ keys as high as possible (+20s)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Tank, any class/spec
-1 Healer any class/spec
-Mage, Warlock, Boomy
-Warrior, Demon Hunter, WW
Will consider anything
Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

Hi, tanks are always delicious so feel free to check us out below and if we look like a fit to you give a poke! We have semi casual and semi hardcore people as well as some that just do M+