409 Brewmaster LF Raiding guild

Currently, I play an orc monk on Sarg. I quit playing back in MoP, I was a Druid MT in my guild. Just came back with this xpac and haven’t been able to find a home that works with my class schedule. Would like to find a casual raiding guild that is able to clear content. Hoping to find a home before the fall semester so I can make my class schedule around the raid times. I don’t have parses as I haven’t been able to find a raiding guild that would work with my class schedule.

Willing to server/faction transfer if the guild fits. reply on here or hmu in game if you see me on. Maybe we could do a few M+ and talk?

FknBear#1962

Hey there! We may be in need of a tank very soon! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and have a good attitude and willingness to improve.

We are currently 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 2/2H Crucible. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Hey Bear!

Nexus [H] Turalyon 8/9H BoD, (AOTC Uldir) is Looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters.

Our guild is a family. I know a lot of guilds say that, but ours is that weird combination of love and sarcasm that make up a true community, lol.

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We have raiders and casuals alike, as well as returning players and new to the game players.

We also enjoy doing other things together like keys and old content for achievements.

Please contact (btag) Blue#1985 or taransula#1161

Hi Záide,

Hope school has gone well for you thus far - check out the spam below for a bit of info about UR!

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK.

Current Tier Progress: 9/9H 1/9M BoD 2/2N CoS

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and are prepared with consumables (guild bank provides as many consumables as we can). You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You communicate with officers about potential scheduling conflicts and sign up for raids in advance on our scheduling calendar.

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content)

All Applications are Accepted!

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:

Rhíannon - (Proserpin#1114)
Lissanna - Recruitment Officer (Lissanna#1777)
Mindylynne - Guild Master (Mindalen#1769).

Hi! If you would consider a faction plus server transfer we might be the guild for you. We are , ally on Llane-Arygos, with raid times Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST. We are looking for a dedicated tank that would stay with us for the long haul. We have a laid back raiding environment, not hardcore but we do have progression in mind. Currently 4/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS. Please add us if interested to chat: mabelle#1433 and vcronwen#1282. Thanks!

bump the post!

Hi!
BROTHER on Tichondrius is in high need of a tank for our raid team. We are 4/9M and raid Wed & Mon from 2:30-5:30pm PST (5:30-8:30pm EST). If we sound like a good fit for you feel free to contact me on btag beccs89#1122

Zaide,

Our guild recently transferred to Proudmoore from a low pop server due to lack of available players and recruitment. We are an all adult 1/9M, 9/9H & 2/2H guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid roster. We would like to progress into Mythic content, however we are not quite a CE guild yet, and have more of a causal nature to our raids.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST.
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

We are actually in need of tank and a Monk would be a perfect fit.

Please feel free to contact me in-game or through discord if our raid times meet your needs and you are interested in becoming a part of our team!

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

I believe we have a tanking spot ready for you at 8 PM tonight if you’re interested :slight_smile: I’m going to try and message you in game.

Hi, I’m the GM of Do Work on Burning Legion.
• We raid T/Th 8pm - 11pm Eastern
• Currently 9/9H AOTC, and 1/9 Mythic.

This expansion has been a ton of fun raiding with our team. We have a great core of people, and are looking for more reliable raiders. Our main tank had to step away from the game for real life issues and that has left me tanking when I prefer to play fury. I made the guild in 2009 and have a collection of players ranging from people I’ve played with since 2006, to people I’ve recruited this expansion and have since become friends with. We are a community of 30 year olds with lives, jobs, and some kids, we have fun, and we delete bosses twice a week. If you’re interested please let me know!

Hi Záide,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding fri/sat 8:30-11:00 est
9/9, 2/2, messing around in mythic lately

We’re looking for a tank for 8.2. I’m down to talk if you have some time later. adding you.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

Bump up to the top

Hey Zaide, I’m the GM of a two day a week raiding guild in need of a good, reliable tank. We mainly focus on AOTC but have been in BOD since January and have casually just recently killed Mythic Grong in about 20 pulls (ish?), raid T/TH 8pm-11pm eastern (7-10pm central). We raid as a team, is the best way to describe it. We have an active community that runs mythic+ regularly, most of our players have grabbed the +10s in times, we’re working on trying to snag those +15s in time, our discord is our center of social hanging out. We have one tank that hasn’t missed a raid since BFA came out, and 5-7 healers that are always around, and a good mix of reliable DPS. Our long time 2nd tank had to step away for some family issues, and I’ve not been able to fury as I’ve thrown on the sword and board to keep the ball rolling.

We’re mostly 30 year olds, with lives, jobs, kids, wives, etc. We have a raid leader who’s calm and collected and we try to keep a chill and FUN atmosphere.

Check out our Raider IO that I cannot link, Do Work on Bleeding Hollow.

We have never been a Cutting Edge guild, and our goals currently are to Farm the first three Mythic Bosses, get our new recruits up to speed for 8.2, and snag an AOTC out of COS when we feel like going back in there. We got 2/2 Normal the week it came out, and we’re 1/2 H after a night of messing around with it. But we found more value for our time going into BOD. We’ve been taking new recruits through and teaching them H BOD and snagging an AOTC for them while splitting time in mythic while we wait for 8.2

I’m not sure if you’re interested in server transferring, or if you’re Mythic Raiding only, but I’ve been very happy and dare I say Proud of what I and the other officers have built this expansion. We’ve been around since 2009, started on Archimonde. I’ve been playing since pre-BC, raided BT, Wrath, Cata…Legion, and BFA. We transferred to Bleeding Hollow maybe 7 or 8 weeks ago and retained our entire core and bench, and I’ve been heavily recruiting for weeks now. It’s down to a good reliable tank and a mage or two.

My discord name is: Buddyman#4113 please reach out to me if you think any of this sounds like you’d be interested in.

P.S. Bleeding Hollow is a high population realm and not a connected realm, and we often have 12-18 players on during “non-work” hours.

Still no home yet.

Hi Zálde! The Mithril Fist is currently recruiting for 8.2 - Rise of Azshara, and we’re interested in speaking to you about a possible opportunity!

Some Basic Info

• Realm: Thrall
  • Faction: Horde
  • Raid Times: Wednesday/Sunday 8:15PM - 11PM EST
  • Progression: 9/9H 3/9M

I will leave a link to our recruitment forum post if you would like to read more.

You can reach out to me on Battle Net (Barley#1499) or Discord (Barley#5434) if you want to chat and learn more. Hope to speak with you soon!