Tank LF raid team/guild

Hello I am looking for a guild perf. one that I can call home and stop looking for a new guild every couple of months due to the guild quitting or falling apart.

I have been playing off and on all of Shadowlands due to guilds falling apart/dying. I tanked in CN and swapped to healer to try something different in SoD but am wanting to go back to tanking.

I currently have 4 tanks at 60(all horde atm)

Prot warrior: 232 ilv , 262 leggy, 80 renown, 226+ condi’s

Prot pally: 232 ilv, 262 leggy, 80 renown, 226+ condi’s

Guardian druid: 231 ilv, 235 leggy, 61 renown(working on getting 80 renown and all 226+ condi’s)

Brewmaster monk:(work in progress just hit 60 this week) 221 ilv, 235 leggy, 59 renown(working on 80 renown and all condi’s to 226+)

I am planning on getting a blood dk up to speed once 9.1.5 hits and I can skip the maw intro. Most of my xp in raids and keystones have been on tanks, I can give a detailed list from first tier raided til now if needed.

This xpack my XP has just been getting AoTC but in previous xpacks ive always gone 50%+ or more of the raids on mythic, including a few CE’s. Just havent had good luck with guilds this xpack and the end of BFA.

Faction and server doesn’t matter will swap for the correct fit.

Raid times I am looking for are 7pm central to 11pm central for weekdays and weekends are more open. Days don’t really matter but would perf. ones that are later in the week but again open to any day if the fit is right.

Just mainly looking for a good fit. Not focused on raid progression more or less just looking for a guild that has been around for more than month or a tier and is just fun to play with. Not looking for an ego filled guild. Would like the guild to be active outside of raid and not just raid log.

Thanks.

Heya! I run a casual-ish guild currently working on AOTC–we raid Sunday/Monday nights and do M+, reclears, xmog/mount hunts the rest of the week. I’d love to tell you more about us! bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

Updated! Monk got more gear/renown.

Hey there! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

I’ll start contacting people once I’m off work but feel free to keep posting away.

Blood of heroes. We just started recruiting and have already started building a community. We opened up recruiting because of the fact guilds are falling apart. We aren’t going anyways add me on discord if you’re interested
Spamonii#4747

Descendants of Lore is recruiting, we are on the smaller side but we have been raiding consistently and have been around for 15 Years. I will leave our spam below, but if you would like to talk more please feel free to contact me on battlenet or Discord:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a mage, Death Knight and Fury/Arms Warrior and 1 healer to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hello potential tank friend!

We are Munchma Quchi (9/10H SoD) on Thrall, and we are looking to fill the holes in our roster. We’re mostly looking for DPS, but I am also looking for another raid tank, possibly two, to let our current raid tanks swap to DPS.

I don’t believe there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so we’re clearly an adult atmosphere. We all have lives, jobs and families and can’t no-life the game like we did back in the day, but we can still clear content and have a good time together.

We raid Tues/Weds nights at 9:15pm-11:15pm EST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion. We also do the Glory of the [Insert Tier Here] Raider achievements every tier.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP (RBG group is a possibility with enough interest), and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know). We have a Free Company on Crystal - Coeurl in FFXIV, and a bunch of us are CoD/Overwatch addicts.

We are small but active, and we have been consistently playing together as a group since Legion. I myself have been a raid leader since Molten Core was current content. We moved from Daggerspine to Thrall this spring, and we have found some really solid folks to join us thus far. We’d love to have even more while we finish off Sanctum of Domination! We’re looking for people who vibe with our brand of weird, and we tend to keep people for the longhaul. Come for the content, stay for the friends.

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
(For historic purposes)

Hello!

May I introduce you to < AFRAID OF ELEMENTALS >

We are an adult raiding guild built on the simple premise that raiding on a limited schedule does not have to mean missing out on content or the guild experience.
We have professions, families, and life to attend to, but we still like slaying internet monsters in our spare time.

Server: US - Elune / Gilneas
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 3/10 M: Sanctum
Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8:15 - 11pm EST

Please feel free to message
Fevion#1791
Kris#1983

We are looking to grow our Mythic Team moving forward into Shadowlands and beyond.

Still looking

Hey Slapatwig,

I know my raid times are not in your preferred range, but figured would still try. We are Volatile on Llane/Arygos. Currently 4/10M with hopefully Soulrender dying this week. We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. Currently looking for a tank. If you are interested feel free to contact me.

vcronwen#1282

Hello there, would love to chat. Feel reach out send a friend request.

[A][US][Stormrage] Order of the Silver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression.

Current Raid Progression: 9/10 Heroic

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: We are currently looking for the following classes (but still encourage any/all talented players to apply)

• Healers: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman
  • Melee: Death Knight, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Rogue
  • Ranged: Mage, Shadow Priest, Hunter

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to help everyone get their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Current RBG Progression: 1500 CR

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

• Healers: Disc Priest
  • Tank: Guardian Druid
  • Melee: Arms/Fury Warrior

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage)

Challenges:(BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage)

Silvianah: (BTag:Silviana#1487, Discord:Silvia, Silvianah-Stormrage)

We’re a 3/10 mythic guild looking for a solid tank! Sounds like we’d be a good fit! We run wed/sun 9 - 12 est. Here’s my discord Teej#5820

Hello! I’m with E L I T E, new transferred Alliance guild on Stormrage. We’re actively seeking for new members to join. We raid Tues + Wed 6-9pm PST (looking to eventually push into Mythic), do M+, as well as PvP. Feel free to add me on Bnet or Discord (moshgoddess#1375 / moshgoddess#8843). :slight_smile:

3/10m Group - Illidan - Horde. Raids are on Sundays from 9p-12m EST. Been operating for 11 years as of this past Oct! Looking for tanks for core spot due to prior one of 5+ years quitting game entirely. Been having existing players flex to fill, so we haven’t canceled a raid, but it’s definitely rough pickings out there.

B.Net: Delacour#1483
Discord: SG Delacour#1483

Hi Slapatwig - I know you’re Horde, but your story is so similar to everyone in my guild I thought I’d reach out anyway.

I’m with Almighty Push, an Alliance guild on Proudmoore, currently 5/10M with 32% pulls on Pain after 2 days of prog. We formed about 5 weeks ago when a group of friends found theirselves all in the same situation around the same time. Three different guilds imploded and/or quit within 2 weeks, leaving a handful of friends from each guild who are still very focused on CE. We all came together and formed Almighty Push. We’re social, focused, still like WoW (even though we know it’s not perfect), and we post stupid funny stuff in discord - but most importantly we steady prog by coming prepared with knowledge of the fight, knowledge of our class, raid mats, and identifying mistakes after pull.

We don’t expect perfection - we expect improvement and personal responsibility. We don’t fuss at mistakes, we don’t fuss about loot - we act like adults, we use our time effectively. We’re 5 months into the raid - there’s not a lot of time left to waste. Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 pm CST. We typically run H SOD on Saturday nights.

Outside of raid we run keys - many of us have our +20 portals, all of us have KSM on our mains. Some of us do RBGs. But mostly we just chill and chat in discord and help each other out with whatever needs doing.

Let me know if any of this sounds interesting. I’d be happy to talk with you some more.
Discord: Gracyn#8603

Hello Slapatwig!

I run a 3/10m One Night Horde Guild in Illidan that runs on Sunday from 9p-12m EST. We have an opening for a Tank (pref BDK, but could be open to others) right now as our current trial BDK appears to have flaked. In the meantime, we’ve been flexing others in our group to the role, but ideally we can fill soon and get back on a consistent prog train.

If the time works for you and you’d like to speak more I’d love to chat.

B.Net: Delacour#1483
Discord: SG Delacour#1483

Here’s our thread on the recruitment boards that outlines more about our group!

Not sure if you are open to server transferring but our guild is looking to rebuild our roster (more so to get ready for 9.2) We are still raiding however this tier to get AOTC which alluded us due to attendance.

Here is our ad below and our contact info.

• 10/10N 9/10H is recruiting for SoD * - come help us kill Sylvannas on HEROIC!

Enshadowed is a semi casual adult raiding guild on US-THRALL looking for players for our raid roster. We have been around since wrath with a core of players that have been playing together for a long time. Unfortunately the current events with blizzard have forced us to rebuild our ranks as many players are “taking a break”.

We are also an older established guild so smaller/newer guilds looking for a merger are welcome to inquire who have stopped raiding due to attendance, unsubs, leadership etc.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance/interest and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST

RAIDING NEEDS

Healers (2-3)

DPS (Many)- Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

TANKS (1) (In reality we are recruiting for any role even if your a tank that really would like a guild reach out, we currently have 2 tanks but I (as in Brew) wouldn’t mind giving up my spot to the right person if they were interested)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are looking for anyone who loves to run and Push Mythic +, at any capacity we can all learn from each other and have fun at the same time! We want to build a roster again where KSM and running keys in general will not have to be pugged.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We love achievements, mount farming, Rated Bg’s etc and want to bring our roster back to being able to do these things again as a guild.

Contact us !
Bnet: ree#1799
DISCORD: kayliee#7155
BATTLENET Id: Halloween#12483
DISCORD: Brew#4300

{A} Shadow Hunters – Stormrage Shadow Hunters is recruiting! We are a guild that’s been going strong for 16 years and looking to fill our raid teams. Come join our zany guild and add to our shenanigans! We are starting a pvp team and wanting to add to our mythic plus teams. We have monthly guild activities varying from transmog contests to trivia contests!!

About us: We’re a guild full of different kinds of players that enjoy different parts of the game! We have many officers that are experts in the lore and other areas of the game! We have officers that are amazing at putting together our fun activities that we enjoy! We have an officer that is THE BEST at recruiting (me snickers ) and we have officers that are impeccable at keeping us on the straight and narrow and keeping the rules of our guild! Together, we have a well-run, fun and safe environment to play in!

What we’re looking for:

We have 3 raid teams.

Blue Team:
Raid Leader: Thristyone Raid times: Wednesday/Friday 7pm – 10pm Server time (EST) Recruiting: N/A

Silver Team:
Raid Leader: Mikefurion Raid times: Tuesday/Friday 7:45 pm – 10 pm Server time (EST)
Recruiting: Currently recruiting for Heals: Pally and/or Mistweaver Monk. DPS: Death Knight and/or Rogue.

Green Team:
Raid Leader: Tadarlis Raid Assistant: Tammy/Vaylith Raid Times: Sunday 7 pm – 9 pm server time (EST)

The function of our Green Team is to teach those who want to learn how to raid well and to train them with better raiding skills. It’s our starting raid, if you will. We always welcome those who want to learn to raid, receive a better skill set for raiding/mythic +.

Turquoise Team: Needing heals: Pally, Priest, Druid and/or shaman. Tanks: DK and whatever else! Need a few more dps (not picky) Raid days: Sat/Sun mornings 10 - 12 AM serv time!

Mythic Plus Teams:
Leads: Vaylith, Saint Our goal is to increase the amount of players that will help/want to push keys! Mythic Mondays is our night that we really push them (or just get whatever we can get done because we forgot to do them!)

PVP Community:
Lead: Centtermass Assistant Lead: Trizera Focus:
We’d love more pvp focused players to join in slaughtering the Horde!!! Focused on Battlegrounds for now. Come help us build an amazing team!!!

If you are just looking for a guild for the social side of this game and to enjoy people’s company as you venture through Azeroth, we are definitely the guild for you!!! We have many players that love to do old content and explore the game in different ways. Come join us! Reach out to Buttahcream (Buttah#1214) for an invite or if you want any questions answered!  

We are also open to combining guilds!  And this goes for ANY of these guilds on this forum!  We would love to have teams/guilds join our guild.   You would keep your team but you would just join our fam!  Reach out if you're interested!