Tank LF raid guild

[H] Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult (21+) guild on Stormrage. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (AOTC), We raid Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a LGBT friendly team atmosphere where we respect one another and expect everyone to strive to do their best. Due to real life hitting some members hard, and burnout, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Alts are welcome! Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Hi Achilles! We are a newly formed horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to start up a raid team and build our guild. Raid times would be Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up. If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988 :blush:

Request was sent

1 Like

Hi Achilles,

We are currently looking for another tank if you willing to go alliance. Here is our info below.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Request sent

Hi Ächilles,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
ATOC raiding Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est

If you have some time this evening I’d like to talk.

bnet: pete#1889
discord : shagga#0931
guild spam:

Please check us out. We’re a heroic raiding guild focused on AoTC. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 pm to 11:00pm PST.

Here is our recruitment post:

If you’d like to learn more about our guild you can add me on Bnet: Cyn#1738

Thank you and good luck in your search.

Hello there…

Im the GM of an alliance guild on Stormrage. And I would also be your fellow Co-Tank.

We are looking for likeminded people who think of their guild and team as a community and home… not just a place to park for gear.

We raid Tues/Thurs 7Pm EST-10:15 pm EST

Would love to chat if this interests you

Ginkneebear#1522

Hey! We are an AOTC guild (currently 9/9H) and have a spot opening for a full time MT. We are Alliance on US-Stormrage if you willing to make the change. We raid 2x a week (Tues/Thurs 8:30 to 11:00 EST) and have a very strong group of players running M+ consistently. Would love to chat, feel free to add either:

• Bv (BvM#11941)
  • Pan (InFuSioN#1899)

Thanks!

request sent to discord!

We’re actually running a heroic clear tonight (Thurs) for trials… we’d love to have you along!!

Horde- 9/9H, 3/9M- Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11pm EST

Discord: Wizaro#8245
Bnet: Wizaro#1896

12-year well-established guild. We’d love to chat!

Hello!
Torrent on Bleeding Hollow (horde) is currently recruiting a tank for heroic BoD progression. Raid times are Tues/Thurs from 8:30-11 PM EST. Below I have a link to the guild recruitment to gather a little more information about us. Our guild community are players that are all 21+ with a lot of us playing since Vanilla WoW. We also have a close guild community active on discord and in game and will play with each other in other games.

If you are interested or would like to hear more about us, feel free to add me on battle net Lbeesaur#1961 and we can discuss more! I look forward to hearing from you.

-Staarbuck

Hey there, we are on the lookout for a Prot Warrior.

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Mistweaver
  • Mages, Hunters, Boomkin, Ele Sham
  • Ret Paladin, Windwalker Monk

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 8/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Pixie#1588
Discord: Tony#1337 / Discord: Pixie#0216
In game characters: Dev, Mf, Crëam

Hey Achilles! Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 9/9H and only dabble in mythic if there are enough people interested. We don’t go hard at it, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Thurs, 10pm-1230am EST. When the last boss on heroic dies, we drop down to Tues-Weds for farm (which is our current schedule).

Current needs: 1 tank with a strong dps OS, 1 heal and DPS primarily. We have 0 warriors or rogues and quite a few locks and mages at the moment :slight_smile: We are always happy to welcome DPS with tank/heal offspecs in those weird attendance situations.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

Who is Peak:

Peak is a new alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.
Willing to merge with a guild. Would discuss ranks, ideals, etc. Days/Times are set however!

Raid Times

Saturday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST
Sunday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
Non DK Tank

Healers
Holy / Disc Priest
Hpally

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Havoc DH
Rogue
Ret Pally
Warrior
Enh Shaman

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Officer : Thrillhouse#1644

• GM : Rae#1385

1 Like

Hi there Achilles, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of <Chaos Manifesto> on Eredar it is a AoTC-oriented/casual raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We raid for two core nights a week; Tuesday and Monday with a back up raid night Wednesday (alt run when not being used as a core night). Raids are 7:45pm till 11:00pm Central.

Current progression is 7/9H and 1/9M.

more with you. If this sounds of interest feel free to contact myself Btag – Kitsune#1784 or any of my family for more information.

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• RDPS
  • DPS DK
  • R DRUID

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
    Prtankz#1351
    ItsMikeYo#1244 (myself)
  • Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV
  • Website: www(dot)severitygaming(dot)com (Under Construction)
  • Application: (Being Rebuilt)

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

Are y’all still looking for a tank? I’m a 410 Brewmaster monk that may be looking for a new team

1 Like

Yes sir, we are! You can add me on btag and we can chat when I get off work today :slight_smile:

Cool which one is your Btag? I’ll add you