Tank LF Mythic raiding guild

hey.
As the title says, I am a Returning Tank main (specifically a Protection Warrior) that has come back for 8.3 and I am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild. I don’t like to keep these things too long -as to keep this convenient as I can, so here some quick tid-bits for ya.

• I am not strictly looking for a CE guild right off the bat. While my goal for the end of the expansion is CE, I am fine with being in a guild that wants to get ATOC first - or a Mythic guild that has middle of the road progression.

-I am fine with most usual raid times as my work hours are pretty flexible. Though if your guild raids at an unusual hour you should mention it. I would be fine with raiding 4-5 nights a week as a max and 2 days as a minimum.

-My previous Mythic raiding experience was BoD - I left 2 weeks into 8.2’s release. We were 6/9 M before 8.2 hit. I am done Farming my Rank 3 essences. My neck is at 73 atm. And my ilevel is climbing from spamming m+ and farming mats for blacksmithing. *Just in case you would be worried if I was behind. *

For the sake of keeping this short I will leave it at that. If you have any more questions or would like to contact me, I will list my links below. I would prefer you use discord or bnet - as a comment on this post would take longer for me to reply to.

Thanks for the read.

—Links—

Discord: Havel#6843
Bnet : Carvhana#1818