Tank LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hardcore raider since Vanilla. Started playing again 2 months ago after a long break. Currently 435 Ilvl Protection Warrior looking to MT/OT for Mythic EP. Cleared Normal and Heroic, 34 years old, Top-End gaming rig and can make most days/times. Scoop me up lets down some Mythic Bosses! :sunglasses:

AmoreItalia#1517

Hey Hintze,

I just sent you a friend request on Bnet. Get a hold of me and let’s talk this weekend. My name is Wretchedmist and I’m the GM of Obsidian Spur on the Thrall realm. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. We’re a mythic raiding guild looking for new additions. Most recent progression in BfA is 6/8M Uldir, 8/9M BoD, 2/2H Crucible, and 3/8M Eternal Palace. We’re working on mythic Ashvane with good pulls.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 and on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 (contacting me on bnet works better). I’d like to hop into Discord and have a conversation. You can look up a guild write-up of us on wowprogress. Reach out to me right away if you can make our raid times of Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also do flex/heroic raids on Sunday nights starting at the same time.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist