Tank LF Mythic Guild

Multiclass tank looking for a mythic guild to call home. I have a paladin, monk, and warrior I’m looking to play in 10.2. I’m a casual altoholic though and play just about everything.

Looking for an active guild that likes to run m+ or alt raids as well. Days are flexible but needs to be evenings, 8-12 EST.

Reply here if interested.

hey! BIF is currently looking for a new tank to go into the next raid. We are a mythic focused guild being 3/9 last tier.

My discord is benfield if you wanna talk on there and here is a link to our guild post.

Hello we are [Is dead] on Zul’jin a new and growing guild pushing for mythic raiding. We current are recruiting 1 tank, dps and heals for 10.2. We would love to invite u to join us even if its for aotc and mythic + our raid times are tuesday & thursday 9-midnight Est.
You can contact me at acidea#1158 on bnet or acidea on discord. have a great day and i hope u join!!

Crash Override is an AOTC and KSM focused guild looking to enter Mythic raiding as our core raid team has been very successful with Heroic this expansion, having achieved AOTC in 10.0 in 6 weeks and in 10.1 in 5 weeks. We currently need to expand our numbers and fill a handful of raid spots left by some players who have retired from the game.

At Crash Override, you’ll find a guild full of mature players that have a lot of fun playing together. Our core group has been raiding with each other for years and we went through a server transfer together in 2021.

We strive to host events that will continually provide entertainment and a sense of progression in the game. Event nights like Mythic+, Raids, PvP, Achievement & Transmog Runs are generally hosted weekly (except during early progression of new raid content).

Our current schedule is (all 9-12 EST):
Wednesday: Mythic+ (Guild Push Groups) on hold until 10.2
Thursday: Raid Night 1
Sunday: Raid Night 2

We’re looking to recruit raiders interested in starting out on Heroic in 10.2 with a move to Mythic once we have our AOTC achievement. We are in need of a handful of DPS to finish out our 20 person Mythic roster. We ask that you commit to both raid nights, but you do not need to participate in the Wednesday events if you don’t want to or can’t. Minimum requirements to be met by the start of the 10.2 raid are a full tier set and an average item level of 440 or higher.

We have a fully established, boosted Discord server that sees a lot of activity throughout each week. If you want to chat, send me a message on discord at Divacupp.

Hey Fervidus! (Zul’jin 7/9M) is currently recruiting a tank for the start of the next tier. We raid Tues/Thurs from 8:00p - 11:00p EST. The vast majority of our team left our old guild and is now reforming under a new banner. Our officer leadership of 4 has 50+ combined Cutting Edge tiers under our belt. We’re striving to keep a relaxed atmosphere, but competitive mindset of players. Feel free to hit me up on Btag: Rez#1388 or Discord: casualraider if you’re interested.