Tank LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild

I’m a VDH with 265 ILVL. I am currently 7/10 H. I have received AOTC ever since MOP and I have at least gotten down a min of 3 Mythic Bosses per season. Mainly just pugging. At a minimum I’m looking for a guild that is progressing on the last few bosses on Heroic and plaining on raiding mythic. I would love a weekend raiding guild, or if it is during the week, somewhere between 7-10 est Monday-Thursday.

Eclipsed, on Stormrage, was created by a group of veteran players that want to build a community oriented Guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability. We will have multiple raid teams and are currently recruiting for two raid teams, keystones and more.

Total Eclipse (10/11H 1/11M)
Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST
Needs: Closed
Open applications for prospects going into mythic.

Dark Star (11/11N 9/11H)
Friday/Sunday 8-11 EST
Needs: Ranged DPS, tank, and Holy Priest Open.

Both Teams will achieve AoTC, and Heroic farm and then go into mythic as the natural order of completing things on the next tier.

In a raider, we expect the will and drive to learn and collaborate, as well as openness to constructive criticism, initiative to research and master your class, and the desire to progress at a moderate pace by

• bringing a positive attitude. We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us.
  • We will raid 6 hours a week. Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.

We are also openly recruiting people interested in Mythic Plus Pushing, Achievement Runs, Random Guild Events, and etc.

Our website: Eclipsed | Guilds of WoW

Points of Contact:
Nakkita/Recruiting Council Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776
Jay/GM Discord: Justgetit#6408 BTag: Jussgetit#1891
Muffdiva/Dark Star Raid Lead Discord: Muffdiva#1425 BTag: Bdubs1990#1500
Thor/Council Assistant Eclipse Raid Lead Discord: Thor#1220 Btag: Dedclown#1498

I appreciate the reply. Unfortunately, 11 pm Sunday through Thursday would be just a little late for me. I wish you all the best of luck!

Hey there, my guild raids weekend afternoons and is looking for a tank.