Tank LF guild

Hello, I just recently came back to BfA and am just looking for a guild that is still doing weekly raids and keys to pass the time. The only role I play is tank, and I have a warrior, monk, and DH. Also a druid at 110 I wouldn’t mind leveling if you needed a druid. 12/12 heroic with no mythic. Am horde

Here are my personal logs if you care to look through them.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/user/reports-list/788387/

1 Like

Our guild still currently raids on Sunday’s, we plan to go till pre patch. Keys are ran almost daily still.

Sunday raid is 9pm-12am Server time.

We are also forming a mythic team for SL with Tuesdays and Fridays as raid days. 9pm-12am if you are interested.

Hello there fellow gamer

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved

In the World of Warcraft Horde side of things on Area 52 we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challenge your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from 8:30 to 10:30 PM server time (EST). Optional raid night Fridays from 8:30 to 10:30 PM server time. We progress through Normal and Heroic content getting AOTC before the next raid tier.

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

We also have an Open raid for all members of Evolved. This is where we take a small step back and give back to our community to the members that don’t like to do progression style raiding. This all happens on Sundays around 8:30 pm EST.

Need More Info
If this sounds like it would be a good home for you and you wish to apply or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the recruitment officers through BNet - Kalysta#1968. Discord - Aellice#1735. You can also do a /who Evolved gaming and whisper any member to talk to an officer

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!!

We also have a Alliance sister guild on Proudmoore, FFXIV, and various other games such as Apex Legends, COD:MW Warzone, Overwatch, Valorant, League of Legends and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!!

Greetings Stranger’s I am Guild Master Renraghogar of Midnight Rose. I am Seeking New & Old or Returning to the Land of Azeroth. To join use in Midnight Rose while we Raise our Banner of the Midnight Rose. To strike out in Raid or simply Dungeon and don’t forget our time slaughtering our Enemies in BattleGrounds and Arenas for Glory and simple fun as we enjoy the Game what we love.

–What we are looking for–

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders/PvP focus Player’s. You do not need any previous experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equally and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

–For Raider’s–

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters prepared. By joining our guild as a raider team, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

–Raid Time’s–

(possible weekday raid TBD)

Saturday 9 pm Realm time

Sunday 9 pm Realm time

–Requirement to join–

*Any age simply got to be mature and don’t cause drama unless everyone is aware its for jolly time.

*For Raider’s & PvP player’s to join our Discord (no broken mic)

*If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer

*Must Download and maintain required add-ons

**Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs

–Recruitment Seeking–

Everyone

–Discord–

https://discord.gg/R25944D

–Contact–

Guild Master/Warlord: discord-Spiritouspath#9016-btag-Spiritouspat#1550

Hello Lazrall!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can message me in game Grimmy#1990

Here is our recruitment post for additional info: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

and our site: evolvedgaming. org

Good luck with your search!