Brew/ww lf guild

Tank lf aotc/casual mythic guild.

Hello, Metal! Paradigm Shift is a guild on Thrall that may be a good fit. We have an AotC team running 2 hours Thursday/Sunday 10pm-12am EST and a Mythic team running 3 hours Tuesday/Wednesday 10pm-11am EST. There is currently room on the AotC team and for backup on the Mythic team. If you are interested, my Btag is Locke#1133

Hey o7
Depending on the times you are available, you might want to check us out.
We need a tank ATM for our heroic/casual mythic guild, which is exactly what you put you are looking for :slight_smile: . We also do m+ events 2 days per week if you like that but we also run frequently outside the m+ event days if you can’t make them (they are totally optional). We have an active discord where people hang out and chat too.

Raid times
Tues/Thurs 7:30 to 10:30 PM EST

Recruiting Officer: Tiva | Discord (preferred): tiva | Battlenet: tiva#1174
Guild Master: Quin | Discord: YingYui

Bumping this

Hi, Metal. I’m the GM of <Murloc with a Glock>. We’re a chill mythic guild looking for some dps for our roster, so if you’re open to playing windwalker we might be a good group for you to raid with :slight_smile:

Let me know what you think, I’d love to hear from you.

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed- US Thrall is currently looking for players for Season 4 and beyond. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!

Hey, Metal!

I’m an Officer of <Serenìty> and we are looking for more players for raiding!

Here are the raid times for the guild:

AOTC/Mythic weekday group: Tuesday and Wednesday, 7-10 p.m. CST
Saturday AOTC group: Saturday, 7-10 p.m. CST

Current needs:

• AOTC/Mythic weekday group: DPS
  • Saturday AOTC group: Any class/spec

If you’re looking for a new home, feel free to reach out in our Discord or add me personally on Discord!

discord.gg/serenitywow
My discord: icyy757

Hi Metal,
We at Fear No Evil would love to have someone like yourself, we are a midcore guild of friends who have been playing the game together since Vanilla, raiding MC and BWL, but have since grown with many fresh faces in Dragonflight.

We are also AOTC raiders that raid every Tuesday & Thursday at 8:00 - 10:30EST and are currently looking to push into and clear Mythic raids in TWW. We are not a hardcore CE guild but would like to dip into the Mythic raiding scene. Currently we are in need of an exceptional Tank for our roster.

We also push keys all the time and even have Wednesday dedicated to a big key run day where we would love to have you be a part of to push keys and fill the vaults.

Outside of raiding and M+ runs we are active and sociable on our discord server. All in all I think you would make a perfect addition to our guild.

Feel free to contact me on discord, would love to hear from you.
Fuzzycheese#1852

You can also see our full post here: [A/H] <Fear No Evil> [Garona] 9/9H LF Players to fill roster for S4 and TWW

hey there! heres a link to my guilds recruitment post. check us out and see if we might be a good fit! <3

Guild & Server: Juiced-Area52
Raid Time/Day: Fri/Sat 8pm-11pm EST
Current Progression: 9/9H 3/9M ATDH | 9/9H 3/9M ATSC | 8/8H 3/9M VOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord - the_justicar, or dee_vii
B-net - Judgemental#11462

Requirements: Ability to listen + speak on Discord and respond well to constructive criticism. Positive attitude. Knowledge of class/spec and fights. 90% attendance. Min/Max your toon Progression.
Needs: Competitive DPS

Let me know if this is something that would interest you
Or if you wanna know more about the guild

Metal, our guild is mostly AOTC focused, but we have been known to spring up the Mythic team when interest is high enough!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:00-11:00, Thurs 8:30-11:30 PST
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 7/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or Gilligan#1831