Tank lf guild

Returning player lf 1-2 day raid team for season 3. Weekends usually aren’t good for me Have other tank classes that can be used

Hey there! I’m not sure what sort of wants/requirements youre looking for in a guild, but I’ll link the post to my guild’s info below.

If you think we could be a good fit, reach out!

Bumping this

Hey welcome back! Bound if fate is currently looking for a tank for our mythic prog team!

We raid Tues-Wed 9-midnight EST.

You can add me on discord or bnet if you wanna talk more.

Here is our guild post.

Hello, I know you said weekends aren’t usually good but just wanted to throw this out there! Have a great day!

Morning Lads is a new Horde guild on Area-52 recruiting for Mythic level content.

This guild is created with a goal of Cutting Edge in 10.2.

We raid strictly 6-hours a week each Saturday and Sunday from 6am-9am server time (EST). Given our aspirations and light schedule, we are seeking raiders who understand the importance of attendance and preparation.

We are currently recruiting ALL classes, specs, and roles.

If you’re interested in joining us or learning more, feel free to reply here or contact us:

Asphixiator#1101 on Bnet
Demo0689 on Discord

Currently recruiting for new roster to make a second raid group in my guild on area 52. We went 7/9 mythic and have a full 1st group and are looking to create a second group. Currently have a tank spot open (other tank is myself a DK)
Raiding mon/tues 9 to midnight est. On Area 52
Feel free to add me on discord: tanatithe
If want more info ect. The goal will be a cutting edge pushing group, fair disclosure its a new roster so may be slow start, depending on how much recruiting i can manage before season 3.
Our guild loves running M+ and always welcome another active player as well.
Cheers
(Please ignore character posting this… forum wont let me change it to main for what ever reason… lol

Good morning! Wanted to see if you are still looking. I am the raid leader for a heroic prog/AOTC team and we are currently looking for 1 tank. is an active Horde/Alliance guild on the Illidan server that runs two raid teams. Our mythic weekend team and our heroic prog/aotc team that raids 1 day a week. I am recruiting for the aotc team. We raid on Tuesdays only from 8:30PM-11:30PM CST. We also have a discord where we like to chill together and run keys. If you’re interested maybe we could talk more. Feel free to shoot me a discord request. Discord @ Lordfishie

Bumping this