Tank LF Guild to raid with for DF

Hello, I am a veteran WoW player with much mythic experience looking for a guild to become a part of and take down the new content and bosses of Dragonflight. I’m excited about how good Dragonflight is looking to be. What I’m currently seeking is a raiding guild that would like to strive to achieve AOTC or try to go mythic possibly. Tanking is something I enjoy and always find myself getting pushed any time I try to change my role to healer or DPS so at this point I am just accepting the fact that tanking is my calling in WoW.

What I am wanting to main for DF: As far as tanks go I am very interested in playing 1 of three classes which are Blood Death Knight, Protection Warrior, and Vengeance Demon Hunter.

Mythic raiding experience: Since the Legion expansion I have been in the mythic level of raiding with my highest progression being a 1% wipe on Argus the Unmaker as a guardian druid before having to be deployed due to military. From that point on I went 5/8 in Uldir which shortly followed a break from the rest of BFA due to the computer giving out finally. For Shadowlands I went 5/10 for CN, 7/10 for SoD, and 7/11 for SoFO before taking a break at the end of season three into season four.

What do I bring to the team: When it comes to myself I feel think I bring several things to the team/guild the best among them is a fun and engaging sense of humor that most can appreciate as well as a deep focus on the will of wanting to constantly better myself and improve on any mistakes or failures I had previously made. Rather than studying every guide, log, or notepad scribble written down about what I’m playing or going out of my way to help people get keys done and help with the gear I enjoy helping fellow guildmates and others achieve things they want as well. I’m BIG into m+ I always try to view my playstyle for the tank I’m looking to main around both raiding and m+ setting. I always get KSM and help others get it as well as push as high of keys as possible on my nights off from raiding.

I felt like I have ranted enough on this forum but hopefully, it gives you a little insight into my background of both what I’m looking for and my raiding experience. If this has intrigued you and would like to chat just add my discord or my Bnet below I look forward to hearing from you.

Bnet: KeyboardChi#1904
Discord: Albedo#0829

Hello there!
I have a 1/week casual AOTC guild with some open spots. My question for you, is would you be interested in a flex role where sometimes we’d have you tanking and other dpsing?(you’d be tanking keys for sure, not just for my team, but likely the mythic team if you like to push big keys) If so, I’d be very interested in the DH or the DK for my team. I’ll drop my info below and if the second team sounds like it could work, i’d love to chat and see if we could be a good fit for you.

hey there, we have a tank slot open for DF CE prog.

btag: hero#1272

Hello,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps and an OT for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds; use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!