Tank LF guild (M+)

Hello!

I’m looking for M+ friends that are wanting to run keys, and ultimately get the seasonal mount. I haven’t done much PVE content in shadowlands, and with the new season coming around I thought I’d give PVE a chance and start tanking too.

Overall I’m looking to be around people that are new, learning the dungeon/fights, or people that are chill when running M+ (since I myself am still learning dungeons, routes, affixes, etc.)

In return I offer positive vibes, and a friendly non-toxic environment :slight_smile:

Feel free to add me DasAlpha#1173

1 Like

We need a more tanks for M+ Would love to have join the group! we are new guild started back in May Knight’s Of Silverpine, If run keys everyday. We do have couple members out atm on short term due real life stuff. If you want to talk please add me Bolstridge#6515 Discord! Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Holdx!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

1 Like

Hi Holdx - We are interested in additional M+ players and are on Stormrage. Sounds like a great fit based on what you’re saying!

We likely will have some spots on the raid team, but right now are full. But we do a Normal alt run on Fridays that probably will be Heroic in the next few weeks. Please let me know if you are interested.